PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:59:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Family Guy...Stephen King Trilogy

Started by Yokoohno,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yokoohno

Any fans of this show here?  I'm lovin' it more and more.  They did a trilogy of Stephen King books in 30"...why did I bother reading the books!  Peter did these stories:
1.  The Body aka Stand By Me

2. Misery

3.  Shankshaw Redemption

PunkInDrublic

I work with a bunch of guys who are major family guy fans. So one night after coming home from work, I sat down and watched it. Ridiculously funny!!! I watch almost every night on cartoon network's adult swim. I recently got hooked on squidbillies too. Cartoons rock!

Yokoohno

Nice to meet a fellow fan...Didn't think there were any here.  I only watch Family Guy, which is genious and The Simpsons, American Dad, and King of the Hill.

Adult swim is on line right?  I must check it out.

Stewie rules.

PunkInDrublic

there is an adult swim website with bunches of episodes, but cartoon network calls its late-night lineup adult swim. At 10 pm every night you get 2 episodes of king of the hill followed by an hour of family guy, then robot chicken (hilarious) and a bunch of other stuff. It's awesome  tumbsup.gif

bobby

AminoAcid

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on May 18, 2009, 11:28:59 PM
I work with a bunch of guys who are major family guy fans. So one night after coming home from work, I sat down and watched it. Ridiculously funny!!! I watch almost every night on cartoon network's adult swim. I recently got hooked on squidbillies too. Cartoons rock!

Oh man I love Squidbilles!  It does a great job of portraying an uneducated redneck, and they get away with it by making them squids instead of people.  Brilliant work on that one.

But that Stephen King Tribute was pretty amazing.  I'm actually glad they left the Shining out, because its been done before on various shows, and the character adaption from FG->SK was well planned too.  For some reason, I dont like family guy on average as much as I used to, but they still put out one or two episodes a season that are just side splitting awsome.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview