PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 09:32:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gotta Love It!!!

Started by honeypyye,

Previous topic - Next topic

honeypyye

Yanno...You gotta love it when posts magically disappear...LOL  Way to Go ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!

kizzakad

yea that just happened to me...lol with the get 1 year free and millions of tokens,, ok guys, well i clicked that link and put my info in and now i lost my account,, but lol haha lucky im smart enough to use an account that isnt a club member and it didnt have lots of tokens, cuz i knew it wasnt real but wanted to find out. so lol i didnt loose anything in doing it ,

honeypyye

Sorry you had to find out that way...I just thought it was funny that dipsh** thought he could post crap like that and get away with it... :-X

Oh!! and BTW...GOOD AFTERNOON RONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!   HaHaHaHa

kizzakad

yea i  kinew it was probly fake, but wanted to see anyway, i used a non member account and it didnt have much tokens, im not botherd that i lost it i have 10 more...lol

Lywarior1

Hey yall;
I did the same thing only I created a whole new account with no tokens wasn't foolish enough to use my real club pogo account only a fool would do that one and you the the old sayings fool me once shame on you fool me twice same on me lol wtg on deleting it. Funny thing is the account is still there. But no club pogo account goes to show ya nothin' for free.

Homer

Do not fall for these scams They are designed to get a hold of your account and tokens. Once someone has your account and password they can change your password and I doubt pogo would do anything to help you get your account back.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview