PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 04:03:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

yahtzee

Started by eyedoc55,

Previous topic - Next topic

eyedoc55

is anyone having the problem of having yathzee freezing up,,,i can get 2 games played..then it freezes up...I have used uncle and regular play..yet it still freezes...any ideas...

thanks

swamp

Quote from: eyedoc55 on May 20, 2009, 05:15:34 PM
is anyone having the problem of having yathzee freezing up,,,i can get 2 games played..then it freezes up...I have used uncle and regular play..yet it still freezes...any ideas...

thanks

mine kept doing the same thang  i think its pogo. what i did was change to a room with 8 or 9 peeps there and it ran good enuff to get the badge  coffee.gif

eyedoc55

swamp

Stinkerbell

eyedoc55

whom...if ya askin me......nope....I be from the midwest...however...i will learn to...if....lol

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 20, 2009, 05:36:09 PM
Do you have a cajun accent? I'm just askin'...
no just a master lover and a down to earth country boy  whistle.gif embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on May 20, 2009, 05:42:14 PM
no just a master lover and a down to earth country boy  whistle.gif embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif

I bet your wife is a very happy woman!  embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: eyedoc55 on May 20, 2009, 05:38:38 PM
whom...if ya askin me......nope....I be from the midwest...however...i will learn to...if....lol

I wanna know what the "if" is. hysterical.gif

swamp

disneyland lady

Quote from: eyedoc55 on May 20, 2009, 05:15:34 PM

thanks

Mine did it all day and it was Pogo as Alotzee was running a message that it couldn't find the dice.

arniebear

I am running an older version 2.8 which seems to be playing fine, in fact had to leave room because I kept winning and the peeps were getting suspicious cause I played so fast, lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on May 20, 2009, 06:58:04 PM
yup for 37 years  dancing16.gif coffee.gif

Awesome! We just celebrated 29. Though, celebrate isn't the word I would use. Actually, I don't think I can post about it on the forum and not get banned.

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 21, 2009, 10:49:11 AM
Awesome! We just celebrated 29. Though, celebrate isn't the word I would use. Actually, I don't think I can post about it on the forum and not get banned.
shocked.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

arniebear

We just celebrated anniversary number 43, but now hubby is retiring so I am not sure if we will get to a 44th celebration  no-no.gif

swamp

Squid

Quote from: arniebear on May 25, 2009, 03:50:15 AM
We just celebrated anniversary number 43, but now hubby is retiring so I am not sure if we will get to a 44th celebration  no-no.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stay out of the kitchen, Mr. ArnieBear!

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on May 20, 2009, 05:42:14 PM

He says he's a redneck so enuf said  hysterical.gif

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: arniebear on May 25, 2009, 03:50:15 AM

Once ethe hubby retires there are more times to celabrate. when he goes to fill the car with gas, when he goes to the drugstore, to the grocery store, to Walmart etc hysterical.gif  Whenever he leaves the house and I'm left alone it is time to celebrate! hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview