Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

GEMS

Started by katye S Burke,

Previous topic - Next topic

katye S Burke

HI

Where  on my page do I go to buy gems for somebody else . I have bought them before  for my Sister when it was her birthday now I can't  find any where  to do it ...can anyone help with this . help.gif

Tks
K

Homer

I thought you couldn't buy gems for people

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

I don't think you can from your page. I think you have to log into her account and use your credit card info. or whatever you use from there.
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can buy gems for others from your account.

arniebear

You can't buy gems for someone else on your account.  I wanted to gift some to my daughter and cannot.  You have to be on their account and then put in credit info.

Homer

More proof pogo is run by nincompoops  rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

It makes absolutely no sense.  I wanted to buy some gems for a friend and ask Pogo and they told me no. Unreal knowing how they look to make money every way they can. It is a virtual goldmine they are choosing for whatever reason to ignore.

Good call POGO!  embarrassed.gif

katye S Burke

Your  right now I remember  thats what I had to do .Tks all

Hocky

Unless it was for mini items, you can always gift someone a premium album.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on May 27, 2009, 07:14:58 PM
Unless it was for mini items, you can always gift someone a premium album.

BUT did you know you can't gift an album using gems to pay for it?

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 27, 2009, 07:51:21 PM
BUT did you know you can't gift an album using gems to pay for it?
I learned that last Christmas when I was going to gift a relative with a Premium Book with gems. Sure I am cheap as can possibly be but I told Pogo that they were losing revenue by not allowing that because gems are only available buy using the almighty dollar. And many of us can be more generous if we are given a discount to do it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 28, 2009, 05:23:29 AM
I learned that last Christmas when I was going to gift a relative with a Premium Book with gems. Sure I am cheap as can possibly be but I told Pogo that they were losing revenue by not allowing that because gems are only available buy using the almighty dollar. And many of us can be more generous if we are given a discount to do it.

Same as waiting until things are on sale to do Christmas shopping. Pogo is really stupid sometimes.

Cheater4Life

If you log into my account you can certainly buy someone else Gems, make sure you at least use the $19.99 350 Gem option, that one works best.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Cheater4Life on May 29, 2009, 07:21:08 PM
If you log into my account you can certainly buy someone else Gems, make sure you at least use the $19.99 350 Gem option, that one works best.

You can't gift gems. No way, no how. Unless you log into THAT person's account and buy them for them. Is that what you meant?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Cheater4Life on May 29, 2009, 07:21:08 PM
That isn't even an option on the page - you can only buy Gems for your own account. Click on My Gems at the top of any Pogo Page and tell us how you are able to do it because we actually want to buy this for someone else.

Squid

They want you to log into THEIR account and buy them, DLL.  Feel free to give them your credit card info, buy the gems and then kindly log out.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on May 30, 2009, 04:42:12 AM
They want you to log into THEIR account and buy them, DLL.  Feel free to give them your credit card info, buy the gems and then kindly log out.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Boy I didn't feel the breeze traveling over my head on that one at all.    embarrassed.gif

jeffgordonfan24

whistle.gif  disney....squid.....       coffee.gif wanna buy me some gems....        grins...... huh.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on May 30, 2009, 11:09:29 AM
whistle.gif  disney....squid.....       coffee.gif wanna buy me some gems....        grins...... huh.gif
Sure dear, right after you get me that final badge in The Poppit Show!

Squid

you betcha!  Send me your Password.  muahahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview