PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 07:19:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

I wonder if anyone will even play this game after they rank out in it?

Squid

I used to love trivia games.  After I rank out in this one, the love affair is over.

BabyCheetah

Noppers, not me,  I got rank 30 badge and haven't touched it since...I think I actually need to go and play catch up for a bit. 

Magzy

I never play any game after I rank out...with exception of challenges of course girl5.gif

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: magzy on June 15, 2009, 07:00:33 AM
I never play any game after I rank out...with exception of challenges of course girl5.gif

my thoughts exactly....

Mistyeyed

me too...im done with it after the badges run out..

Hocky

Meeeeeeeeee tooooooo!  No badges, no play!  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: magzy on June 15, 2009, 07:00:33 AM

Amen, sistah!

disneyland lady

If you are caught up on Trivial Pursuit, you should get your Artisan Trivia rank 40 badge today. I got it and am not in the group that is ahead of others in this game. And if it keeps going at this rate and does not change the amt of wins needed we should all rank out in 15 weeks.

Joe C

Also, if you are BEHIND in this game, especially if you have not done the UK side, please go to the HELP WITH CHALLENGES thread. You can send me a private message and I can help you catch up pretty quickly.

I am doing that now for another player. This player was rank 7 or 8 last week. They are now closing in on rank 40, to be the same as me. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on July 25, 2009, 06:30:24 AM
Also, if you are BEHIND in this game, especially if you have not done the UK side, please go to the HELP WITH CHALLENGES thread. You can send me a private message and I can help you catch up pretty quickly.

I am doing that now for another player. This player was rank 7 or 8 last week. They are now closing in on rank 40, to be the same as me. beer11.gif

You are such a swell guy Josie!  embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

twinkle6590

I thought about purchasing the auto for this game so i downloaded the free version to play it first which i always do and it kept guessing things wrong. i want to get that bonus badge too but if it keeps guessing them worng i will never get the badge at that rate. does anyone have an issues with that auto?

Joe C

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 26, 2009, 07:28:55 AM
I thought about purchasing the auto for this game so i downloaded the free version to play it first which i always do and it kept guessing things wrong. i want to get that bonus badge too but if it keeps guessing them worng i will never get the badge at that rate. does anyone have an issues with that auto?

The way it is supposed to work is that you play each day twice. The first time, it gets the answers, the second time, it answers everything correctly.

My suggestion for you is play a week on a second account and capture the answers. Then run it on your real account and get perfect scores. tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

Thanks Joe. Is that how you do it as well or does your auto work nicely for you ??

Joe C

I am completely satisfied with mine. I am completely caught up and routinely get others caught up as well.

It is actually pretty easy to get others caught up since the auto has the answers. In fact, I am helping a user right now and have a slot open on my other computer to help a second user. I have answers for both UK and US sides of Pogo. tumbsup.gif

mtndewlover342

Got my rank 40 badge yesterday  tumbsup.gif

Only 15 more weeks to rank out??? UGH!   no-no.gif
~Mtndewlover~

Squid

Considering what we've had to endure with TP, I don't think 15 weeks is all that bad.  I'm filled with optimism!  When you consider that you have to wait more than 4 years to rank out in Word Search, TP is not a problem.  I would just appreciate it if everyone would pray to the Pogo gods that 50 more ranks are NOT added to TP at the end of all this!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 27, 2009, 06:58:15 AM
Considering what we've had to endure with TP, I don't think 15 weeks is all that bad.  I'm filled with optimism!  When you consider that you have to wait more than 4 years to rank out in Word Search, TP is not a problem.  I would just appreciate it if everyone would pray to the Pogo gods that 50 more ranks are NOT added to TP at the end of all this!
Coming right before we finish Trivial Pursuit, 50 more ranks. And Word Search Daily will be adding District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 27, 2009, 07:38:09 AM
Coming right before we finish Trivial Pursuit, 50 more ranks. And Word Search Daily will be adding District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. hysterical.gif

Phew!  At least we avoided the U.S. Virgin Islands!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 27, 2009, 07:42:22 AM
Phew!  At least we avoided the U.S. Virgin Islands!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

They could add Canadian provinces for our friends North of the Border. The possibilities are endless. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview