This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

lost badge!!!

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I think everyone should check there badges,i logged in and found myself missing 1 badge,,the fuzzy red dice badge. I dont know if this is just a glitch on my end or pogo's end. Please let me know if anyone else is missing this badge.

THanks

Stinkerbell

Quote from: rhino on June 16, 2009, 02:16:00 PM
I think everyone should check there badges,i logged in and found myself missing 1 badge,,the fuzzy red dice badge. I dont know if this is just a glitch on my end or pogo's end. Please let me know if anyone else is missing this badge.

THanks

What is the badge for? What game and what challenge. That might help narrow it down, making it easier for us to find.

disneyland lady

Red Dice Badge Release 100 Red Dice prizes this week! Aug 23 2006 - mine is showing in the Badges section by going to the 2006 book and entering Poppit badges only - there were two Poppit badges that year - a push pin and the fuzzy red dice. 

Squid

disneyland lady

I just read on another topic that it is the MnM badge that is missing - I too have it showing as incomplete - I think it was find 36 red dice and I DO remember doing it quite recently. Pogo must be having issues.

rhino

Sorry it is from the new m & m book that just came out last week.

Stinkerbell

mycatownsme

Hi Rhino,
I found your post and wish I would have seen it before posting mine.
The badge I lost was the square dice one that you needed 36 of to get badge.
I should have waited to purchase another badge album because that isn't showing up and I'm missing 3 badges in my Monopoly Here and Now album. I hope things get back to where they should be over there.
StevesMom

C~M

I was missing the dice badge in Poppit also, so I did it again and won it back...lol

TF02

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

When I went to Pogo HELP to see what they have to say about the missing badges, I filled out the information needed - Pogo Games/Poppit/Tokens and Badges and was given a few within the range of my question "missing badge". The first resolve that showed up was CANCEL POGO SUBSCRIPTION. I also noticed that one of my previous questions had been updated 2 months after it was resolved. The update was to ask me for more information on the problem that had been resolved. Pogo has issues.

somuchfun

So I sent POGO an email detailing the fact that I was missing that badge, and they replied by telling me I could not win a badge w/out first activating it, and attached detailed instructions on how to do so. no-no.gif

Squid

Quote from: somuchfun on June 18, 2009, 08:30:19 PM
So I sent POGO an email detailing the fact that I was missing that badge, and they replied by telling me I could not win a badge w/out first activating it, and attached detailed instructions on how to do so. no-no.gif
rolleyes.gif  Pogo

MsMissy

I played Poppit for the badge you have to win 36 red dice i believe & got badge, but now it isnt even there. Now i have to do it over. God thats not fair, it pizzes me off LOL

somuchfun

MsMissy,

I lost the badge too, and after re-emailing Pogo(see above post), they gave me the badge back, along with 2500 tokens for my inconvenience shy12.gif

Joe C

I have to email Pogo, since I have won that badge 10x. It is in my album, showing as never having been won.

What hacks! Took me a good, long time to run the cheat and get that badge. swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Joe C on June 20, 2009, 08:14:51 AM
I have to email Pogo, since I have won that badge 10x. It is in my album, showing as never having been won.

What hacks! Took me a good, long time to run the cheat and get that badge. swear2.gif
Hate to quote myself, but I had to point something out regarding the badge.

When it was first offered, it was called the {Square Ballons} which would be great for Pogo France. When Pogo fixed the NAME of the badge to add the extra "o" to make it {Square Balloons}, they apparently created a NEW badge. Even though we already purchased it, it showed up in the same order.

I wrote my email and put in all caps "DO NOT SEND ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME HOW TO ACTIVATE A BADGE". How much you want to bet that I get that very email from the Pogo Bots.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on June 20, 2009, 08:47:12 AM
I wrote my email and put in all caps "DO NOT SEND ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME HOW TO ACTIVATE A BADGE". How much you want to bet that I get that very email from the Pogo Bots.
Nah, you will get an email telling you how much they appreciate you and want to answer your question but need more information cuz you forgot to spell it out in crayola.

swamp

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 20, 2009, 09:05:16 AM
Nah, you will get an email telling you how much they appreciate you and want to answer your question but need more information cuz you forgot to spell it out in crayola.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif embarrassed.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview