PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 02:39:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

boggle bash stats

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Squid I am already at rank 8 on my way to 9 and I only bought Boggle this morning. I will let you know if I hit a bump...ok  diablo.gif

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 09, 2009, 03:11:43 PM
Squid I am already at rank 8 on my way to 9 and I only bought Boggle this morning. I will let you know if I hit a bump...ok  diablo.gif

Nice progress, Sass!  That's great.  I'm running Lottso at night now.  It's going to take forever to get those 100 ranks but it's running reliably.  I'll get to Boggle sooner or later.

jeffgordonfan24

coffee.gif  i got all the badges  except that last one for the flips.... half way there though got me a thousand of the two thous you need....       im having no issues with the auto at all.... got the special badges all within the first day...  wtg on the making of this auto...     tumbsup.gif  and nope have had no issues with anyone accusing me of using a bot either....   dont know where you guys find um.... you got a homing device on ya's   hysterical.gif

~Sassy~

They are not after me either, just another lady in the room...name Peg. They are  magnifier.gif her.  hysterical.gif

I just keep it at half speed. I put it up to warp drive ONCE just to see it go and boy did it. I had to stop it with 45 seconds left 'cause I had 90 words already.  no-no.gif

Edited to add: They chased poor Peg outta the room and then zeroed in on me and one guy in there. So if you can spell...lookout.

Hint, hint Squidly.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif They are gonna get you for sure.

jarjar

I am lucking out in boggle. My hubby and I found a room. At first people would come play a game and leave.
Then somehow two fellow cheaters located us and they sit with us almost 24/7. They do not have their names set to private SO I check their stats and badges... Wow they are worse than me and my hubby.
I hope they follow me all over.
Hubby has not cheated half as much as me so I set his stats to be able to see. Hopefully they keep looking for him and following us.
I STILL SAY POGO NEEDS TO MAKE SPECIAL ROOMS FOR CHEATERS topsecret.gif
As far as I know. Not one bit of harassment. shocked.gif

Hocky

I finished Boggle Bash...all 50 ranks except for the Panic flip badge....That's one that I will go back and finish later.  It took Uncle one week to get all ranks and 3 of the special in game award badges!  Uncle drank lots of coffee and took a lot of No-Doz  giggle2.gif

twinkle6590

Ok I will just keep plugging along with it then. i have the first two badges in there so maybe i will find me a room with some other fellow cheaters in it. as far as i know, i only have two people from this forum on my friends list in pogo but I do have another lady on there that i know uses autos because she averages 5 or 6 badges a day and sometimes they are in the same game and shes got over 105 million in tokens.

~Sassy~

Twinkle,
I checked on my stats and I have 25,417 and should be at rank 22 if you go by that but I am at rank 14, so you were right. They are giving 45 per round no matter how many you spell. Guess I will get there eventually.
Sassy
embrace.gif

mycatownsme

hi11.gif  Congratulations Hocky.
I don't know if I have my settings wrong or just unlucky in this game.
But no badge badge or the 10 letter word or no flip(but know the reason on that one)
or no 750 spin badge. I'm at rank 49 and have tried the setting of, get larger words first then random then small words first or jump around, but just no luck.
I ignore the complainers and have been going into the rooms with lots of people to see if that would make a difference but just started that tactic.
If you could share what you had for your settings, I sure would appreciate it.
I'm willing to try anything.  help.gif
StevesMom

destiny child

I ran mine on longest words first, the prcentage at 100 percent, and as far as speed I just left it on default. Have all the badges but the flip and I am at 1122 right now. Good Luck.  Destiny

mycatownsme

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on July 08, 2009, 09:25:53 AM
Because they are obviously followers and incapable of free thought. They need to be told what to think.  rolleyes.gif
Bossman, what are we supposed to be thinking about. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pete379

just ranked out in this morning. put mouse over rank progress, 42more words to next rank, go figure. anywho, stats on rankout. %

Played: 611 Games
Won: 610 Games
Longest Word: tilefishes
Panic Flips: 633
Rounds Won: 1,847
Unique Words Found: 85,993
Total Words Found: 113,811
Total Tokens Won: 707070

twinkle6590

Joe C

WTG Pete. Of course, the stupid PANIC FLIP badge will take four times longer to finish than the rest of the game.

tumbsup.gif

pete379

tyvm, the panic flip and the 750 jp's. the number of words is what gets me. suppose to be 79,400, but over 100,000. oh well. good luck everyone. tumbsup.gif  popcorn2.gif beer11.gif

S1lent

Hi
Good news.  We get 6 panic flips per hour.  I'm at 1158 so just 140 more hours to go...just under 6 days at playing 24/7.
I've tried all different settings and rooms...still get just 6 per hour.

Oh well
S1lent

twinkle6590

Thanks for sharing that s1lent. im going to be panicking for quiet some time lol

jarjar

6 per hour swear2.gif Oh well what we gonna do. Just keep the coffee on for our uncle I guess giggle2.gif Thanks for the info. embrace.gif

Joe C

Well, when they add new Premium and Mix badges for Boggle Bash, I will get them 50 times each until I get enough Panic Flips. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview