PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 09:07:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

boggle bash stats

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

was wondering if anyone is having the same problem?  Went to my boggle stats and I was shock to see that I had only played 20 games. I am going for rank 20. Panic words 156. Each game I get at least 25 to thirty words. No spin and their a badges for each one. And I get 255 words and it only counts 100 sometime none.

no-no.gif girls18.gif nono.gif

JFPH

The maximum you can get per round is 45, so even if you did 100 words, in the rank thingy at bottom right it will only credit you for 45 per round. so 135 max per game.

Not sure on your actual stats I think there it show 100.

Pogo went down for the game only, the next day to normal downtime, and when it came back thats what they set it for.

Fluffy756

it don't even count your jackpot spins which it should and don't even tell you how many 10 letters was you gotten to get that badge.

wagnerb43

I agree with you.  I'm almost at rank 35 and still only have the first 3 badges.
I have almost 57,000 words found and still no badge for the 48,600.  Don't
understand. donthearyou.gif

survivorjeff

me too I'm rank 30 a didn't get the badge for it either.

mycatownsme

Same here. I got to rank 30 this morning and no badge   rolleyes.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shoes

I have a total of 4 badges in Boggle Bash---I just got the 48,600 one today--all of mine are rank badges, no "badge" badge and no 10 letter word badge.  Rank 35 and only 377 flips so at this rate I would have to play to about rank 100 to get 2000 flips!   diablo.gif

FairyDust

mycatownsme

Is there a way to tell if someone has reported a player at Pogo?
I go into rooms that have 0 players and then when someone comes in and starts to complain, I feel they can leave and go to another room.
I've found lots of people that will stay with me. I wonder if I help them in ranking up and I sure don't complain that they don't get many words. The wonderful auto for the game does all the work.
Sure wish I could get the special badge badge and the 10 letter one too. But, have decided to just keep going and enjoy.
StevesMom  blink.gif

Homer

Quote from: stevelj on July 07, 2009, 05:41:40 PM
Is there a way to tell if someone has reported a player at Pogo?
I go into rooms that have 0 players and then when someone comes in and starts to complain, I feel they can leave and go to another room.
I've found lots of people that will stay with me. I wonder if I help them in ranking up and I sure don't complain that they don't get many words. The wonderful auto for the game does all the work.
Sure wish I could get the special badge badge and the 10 letter one too. But, have decided to just keep going and enjoy.
StevesMom  blink.gif

nope

mycatownsme

Fluffy756

Not sure I want play this game, it so mess up.

arniebear

Why are so many people getting so mean about Pogo Games.  Saw this on another site

QuoteAVOID sites that promote bots, cheats, auto-players, or that sell tokens or badges!

Everyone here is nice, no need to avoid us  bad mood.gif

Homer

Quote from: arniebear on July 08, 2009, 09:01:02 AM
Why are so many people getting so mean about Pogo Games.  Saw this on another site

Everyone here is nice, no need to avoid us  bad mood.gif

Because they are obviously followers and incapable of free thought. They need to be told what to think.  rolleyes.gif

twinkle6590

this game needs serious help for sure. I am at rank 11 but from what i found in another site i should be at rank 15 almost to 16. i have 13,595 total words found and im really confused as to why its not matching up. i realize they are only allowing 45 words per round now but they could at least get those caught up to the right rank then start them from there on the 45. At this rate im going to be at least 100 before i get this game done. lol. I only have 35 panic flips too lol. someone pass me a cold one.....im going to be here awhile.

Squid

I'm going to stay away from Boggle for a bit of time, I think.  There are too many issues to be ironed out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview