PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:01:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OctoMom's Kid Rushed to Hospital

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

OctoMom's Kid Rushed to Hospital
Posted Jul 17th 2009 9:30PM by TMZ Staff

L.A. County Fire officials tell TMZ one of OctoMom Nadya Sulemen's children was just rushed to the hospital.

We're told a two-year-old male was vomiting after ingesting an unknown substance.

He was transported to St. Jude Hospital.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Homer

disneyland lady

Follow up:
"On Friday, Nadya Suleman's 2-year-old twin son, Caleb was rushed to St. Jude Hospital after drinking a non-poisonous saline solution.

According to Radar Online, after Caleb was released later Friday evening, two hospital social workers went to the Suleman home to interview the children. Two police officers were also present for security. The Website reports that after 15 minutes the social workers determined nothing was amiss and left, taking no further action."

Imagine that happening with all the adults in that house taking care of all the babies. I know I could not keep my eye on my toddler after having given birth to his brother. Times that by all her kids and it scares me to death. I just hate that the social workers left, taking no further action. At the very least someone should be lecturing everyone including mom about leaving saline or any open bottles of anything around a house with a billion kids.

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 18, 2009, 06:28:28 AM
Follow up:
"On Friday, Nadya Suleman's 2-year-old twin son, Caleb was rushed to St. Jude Hospital after drinking a non-poisonous saline solution.

What was she trying to breast feed him?  Did an implant break? giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on July 18, 2009, 07:26:58 AM
What was she trying to breast feed him?  Did an implant break? giggle2.gif

LOL Now homer, be nice, but ya know this incident wil not be the first time ems is called.

ILoveSiamese

Squid

Geeez, just when I was getting used to her NOT being in the news.  Knowing her penchant for media attention, she probably said, "Psssst, kid!  Drink this!".  Just kidding - that would make her an unimaginable monster.

disneyland lady

Joe C

Thank goodness for the internet, so I can keep up with the comings and goings of the most ridiculous amongst us. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on July 19, 2009, 01:05:53 PM
Thank goodness for the internet, so I can keep up with the comings and goings of the most ridiculous amongst us. tumbsup.gif

So what did you say you up to this past weekend , Joe? giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

The scarey thing about this is that a 2 yr old just learned how to get attention in his breeder mother's nightmare.

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 19, 2009, 02:25:33 PM
So what did you say you up to this past weekend , Joe? giggle2.gif
I was part of the welcoming committee of a new "friend" while spending the whole weekend trying to catch someone up in Trivial Pursuit, BOTH US and UK. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview