PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:01:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Supernatural

Started by Dave K,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave K

Anyone ever seen this show? It's basically about two brothers who hunt demons, ghosts and the list goes on of evil supernatural spirits.
Pretty neat show. 

swamp

Quote from: DaveKalino on August 18, 2009, 02:29:24 PM
Anyone ever seen this show? It's basically about two brothers who hunt demons, ghosts and the list goes on of evil supernatural spirits.
Pretty neat show. 
great show   impatience.gif  wished the new season start.... hurry up dean and sam summers over  hysterical.gif

Dave K

I started kind of late and I just finished watching the 3rd season on DVD. I can't wait for the 4th season to come out on DVD on Sep. 1st!! I need to get caught up! 

swamp

Quote from: DaveKalino on August 19, 2009, 10:35:25 AM
I started kind of late and I just finished watching the 3rd season on DVD. I can't wait for the 4th season to come out on DVD on Sep. 1st!! I need to get caught up! 
yeah  it will make this season more watchable  coffee.gif

Stinkerbell

Well, season 5 is supposed to be the final season, with a spin-off taking over soon.

I'll miss Sam and Dean.  lipstick.gif

SultryEyes

shy12.gif wow.gif I love this show especially Jared and Jenson. Also they guy who plays Castiel is such a hottie too!! diablo.gif  inlove1.gif  Wow!! I am getting hot flashes again. I forget I am a mother of 2 grown children.   blink.gif   zipper.gif noone tell my hubby...lol  giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif   lipsrsealed.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 17, 2009, 10:01:40 AM
shy12.gif wow.gif I love this show especially Jared and Jenson. Also they guy who plays Castiel is such a hottie too!! diablo.gif  inlove1.gif  Wow!! I am getting hot flashes again. I forget I am a mother of 2 grown children.   blink.gif   zipper.gif noone tell my hubby...lol  giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif   lipsrsealed.gif

You're never too old to lust after a fallen angel or demon hunters.

Stinkerbell

That was an odd end of season episode. I wonder how they're going to wrap this up come September.

jumperman1028

Me and my hubby loves this show. We only got to watch it on TNT in the mornings. Now we get it on Friday nights on the CW channel but we have missed so many episodes were a lot confused as to what all has happened.I am going to have to buy the seasons on DVD's to get caught up.Did anyone watch last nites episode on the CW channel ? Is or was this the last episode (season ) or is there going to be another season ?

jumperman1028

There has been a Supernatural marathon on since midnite last nite and the season premiere of season 6 comes on tonite @ 9:00 p.m.  Whats in store for season6 I have no idea yet. Hope anyone that watches the show has and does enjoy today's episodes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview