PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:46:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Michelle Dugger getting ready to pop out Kid #19

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Not to be rude or anything, and I wish the duggers the best BUT

OMeffingGAWD How many kids can this woman's uterus hold?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090901/ap_on_re_us/us_duggar19_kids_3

And did you guys read the part where it costs $2000 big ones a month just to feed everyone?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

Problem here is that he only finds her attractive if she is pregnant. And she is about to become a grandparent. It really is time to retire the fleet.

Nymphy

Im ready to pop out my third and I could not IMAGINE taking it lightly... I work. My husband works and well lets just say the only addiction I can afford is Pogo. slap1.gif

disneyland lady

Well they say that they do not use public assistance however he claims their home as a "church" and it is tax free. The taxes I pay on my seaside home in San Diego are outrageous and I have been known to utter a prayer and mention the Lords name at times so why can't I?

roadwarrior

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 02, 2009, 07:22:24 AM
Well they say that they do not use public assistance however he claims their home as a "church" and it is tax free. The taxes I pay on my seaside home in San Diego are outrageous and I have been known to utter a prayer and mention the Lords name at times so why can't I?

I hold bible studies (well...I'm a Unitarian and we call them chalice circles but same concept as a bible study..) in our home twice a month 10 months out of the year.

I've been known to utter the lords name and say a prayer or two...can I claim my house as a church too?

I'm waiting for her uterus to tack up a sign that says "No vacancy" and her vagina to say  "I quit"

God did say to go out and be fruitful....but he didn't mean just one family!!!

disneyland lady

Something my father used to say finally makes sense: "bang on a screen door often enough it falls apart."

heavenVCandrews

I think its beautiful they are having kids but it seems like shes doing it for attention and for publicity.

psmint

That thing has to be stretched beyond belief by now!!!!  Good thing they have the reality show -- must pay well.

Frogchile

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 02, 2009, 10:31:36 AM
Something my father used to say finally makes sense: "bang on a screen door often enough it falls apart."

OMg I think this is the funniest thing I heard all day  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

I keep expecting her uterus to say "FU b!tch I quit" and her vagina to say "We're closed!"

Do the babies at this point just walk out of her cooch now or what?

And does anybody care her oldest grandchild is going to be older than her youngest child?  Is anyone disturbed by this?

Hocky

disneyland lady

The good news is that when their adult children move back home, no one will notice.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: heavenVCandrews on September 03, 2009, 04:58:58 AM
I think its beautiful they are having kids but it seems like shes doing it for attention and for publicity.

They were having a ton of kids long before this show came along.  whistle.gif

Regardless, I like this family  -  they seem very sweet and loving. Something this world needs more of.  inlove1.gif

IndianLover

I can understand how you feel but how much money they raking in.  John and Kate plus 8 now Kate plus 8.  When John was on a show he admitted that he made 1 million last year, that is with 8 kids how much they bringing in for 18.  is that all I have to do is pop out a whole bunch of kids even though I no longer can but could sure use the money like most people.  I think it's a shame to have to exploit your kids like that to get money.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview