This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Golf Radness

Started by destiny child,

Previous topic - Next topic

destiny child

Is anyone else having problems geting this auto to run. I have done everything to get it to run and it will not regonize the game window. Setting are what they are suppose to be . Cleaned up computer, ran windows care, uninstalled, redownloaded a dozen times and I can not get it to run. All my other auto work fine, but this is the first time I have had an auto that won't. any suggestions woud be appriceated. Runs on my husband computer great. But mine and my sister, just won't work. I have IE 7, windoow XP.   Thanks  Destiny  help.gif

wagnerb43

do u have the version 0.6??  My auto didn't work good until i download this new one.

destiny child

Yes I have tried 0.6 and it does not work either. Thank you  Destiny

swamp

Quote from: destiny child on September 06, 2009, 05:32:32 PM
Yes I have tried 0.6 and it does not work either. Thank you  Destiny
try .8  works great for me  coffee.gif

destiny child

nope.8 dors not work either. I have tried everything I know, and it can't find the game.  girls18.gif

shoes

.8 doesn't work for me either--none have so far--but I like playing it, but will never get badges! 

snipes

The only version that worked for me was .02 and now can't play with auto. Have sent TSR's crying10.gif

I have loaded 1.2 and it still doesn't work for me have sent TSR bad mood.gif

soapbubbles

Will there be an update to play the new course ,Creature  Feature ?

chummychum

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 1.5

jamrow32

chummy is correct....downloaded 1.5 and it plays the new course just fine and even fixed the glitches on the old ones as well

hrrs_g

I deleted the previous version, rebooted then downloaded v 1.6 and the auto cannot find the ball.  It's been the same since the first MiniGold Radness was released.  The message box in the auto Reads the Board.  Says it's done reading the board. Then says Don't see ball.

I am using Window XP Professional, IE8 and have also tried Firefox and the results are the same "Don't See Ball".  The auto keeps retrying to read the board but always says "Don't see Ball" and never plays.

Others seem to have it working but I don't.  I have submitted a couple TSR's to Badgehelp.

Am I doing something wrong?   I am a 150 member and most of the auto's work great.  Just stuck with this one.

Squid

Delete program.
Clean cache and sytem
reboot puter
redownload
give it a whirl.

Good luck.

hrrs_g

Deleted the auto again.  Cleared the Cache and all browsing history.  Ran Advanced System Care. Rebooted then re-downloaded MiniGolfRadness v 1.6 and still have the same problem.  The auto can't find the ball.  It continues to read the board but just doesn't see the ball.

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

On another note, just added the ShipShape auto for Battleship and it works just fine.

disneyland lady

Quote from: hrrs_g on October 20, 2009, 06:24:57 AM
Deleted the auto again.  Cleared the Cache and all browsing history.  Ran Advanced System Care. Rebooted then re-downloaded MiniGolfRadness v 1.6 and still have the same problem.  The auto can't find the ball.  It continues to read the board but just doesn't see the ball.

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

On another note, just added the ShipShape auto for Battleship and it works just fine.
I have a couple of autos that work better using Mozilla Foxfire than in Internet Explorer. Try that.

hrrs_g

Disneyland Lady, I have the same experience that some auto's work better in Firefox.  However, the MiniGolfRadness auto won't work in either.  It's got me scratching my head.  I saw messages in the early releases of this auto that others were having the same problem but haven't seen any new messages about the auto not finding the ball so I am guessing that others are having success with the auto.  So that makes me wonder if the problem is on my end.

I kept hoping that with each update that somewhere along the line it would start working but no luck yet.

But most all of the other auto's work fine in either IE8 or Firefox.  MiniGolfRadness just has me stumped.

disneyland lady

Quote from: hrrs_g on October 20, 2009, 07:05:30 AM
Disneyland Lady, I have the same experience that some auto's work better in Firefox.  However, the MiniGolfRadness auto won't work in either.  It's got me scratching my head.  I saw messages in the early releases of this auto that others were having the same problem but haven't seen any new messages about the auto not finding the ball so I am guessing that others are having success with the auto.  So that makes me wonder if the problem is on my end.

I kept hoping that with each update that somewhere along the line it would start working but no luck yet.

But most all of the other auto's work fine in either IE8 or Firefox.  MiniGolfRadness just has me stumped.
I have it and it works fine for me. The only thing I can think of is that something is corrupt in your computer that is stopping this one from working. Can you do a System Restore to a date before you downloaded it originally?

hrrs_g

I did a system restore back to July and still no luck getting MiniGolfRadness to work.

Thanks for your help Disneyland Lady.

hrrs_g

Well, I tried the trail version of MiniGolfRadness 1.6 on another computer than I normally use for pogo and still get the same results.  The auto cannot find the ball.  If you manually place the ball on the tee then the auto will play the hole.  However, when it completes that hole and goes to the next one it cannot find the ball again. I tried it again both with IE8 and Firefox and no luck.

catfancie

I am having the same problem.  The auto cannot find the ball.  I have version 1.4  So I babysit it each time I play by clicking pause, place the ball on the tee, and click start again, for each hole. And I only play 2 full courses and then close out the game.  Tried both IE & Firefox. does the same for each.  Haven't bothered to send a TSR figured it was just a glitch with my computer. 

hrrs_g

Well Catfancie, at least I am not alone!  It's frustrating to play this game that way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview