PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:17:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did Pogo break the record?

Started by mtndewlover342,

Previous topic - Next topic

mtndewlover342

So did everyone play Poppit last night?  I wonder if Pogo broke the record???  Does anyone know where to check?  I looked at the news page and it didn't say.

Thanks  cheerleading.gif
~Mtndewlover~

roadwarrior

I looked too-nothing yet.  Hopefully they will post somthing soon
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

arniebear

I was on last night at 9:00 PM ET and they had about 371,000 people on which was not too much more than usual.

heavenVCandrews

I think they broke it because when i was on last night it was 174,000 people in the poppit game.Thats alot!! cheerleading.gif Go pogo!

MsMissy

I dont no if they broke record either, but does Pogo no how too count so soon? LOL    popcorn2.gif

sneekee1

I was on last night at 9:00pm Pacific don't know about the #'s, but maybe someone can help me out where are all these rude people coming from? It seem's like everytime I try to join in I'am assuming it's mostly women are so rude. Anyone else with that problem? I hope it's not me. fart.gif

Stinkerbell

I forgot to play. Were there special badges or prizes or anything like that?

survivorjeff

Here is the info taken from the pogo site about the record.  (hope it's okay to post this sorry if not)

We Broke the PSU Record in Poppit!!
September 10 | Staff
We DID IT! Thanks to everyone who logged on Wednesday, September 9, to Poppit! Because of you we crushed and destroyed our previous record of "The Most People Playing the Same Game at the Same Time"! Our goal was to get more than 125,000 people playing Poppit! last night. We had over 181,000!

And that means-- TOKENS FOR YOU! 10,000 of them!

While we came pretty close to breaking our overall site record of 407,000, but we were about 20,000 people shy.

Thank you all for playing... and now Go Get Your Tokens!!

heavenVCandrews

Yeah i just read that too! Congrat cheerleading.gifs pogo!

Homer

Gee...they act like giving 10,000 tokens is a big deal.  rolleyes.gif

My autos put that number to shame.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

roadwarrior

i saw that under pogo news.

Homer, your monopoly slots auto gets me 10,000 tokens ahead in about an hour.  that 30,000 28 gem M&M badge that just came out for pogos birthday?

Yea, your auto got that for me in about 45 minutes.

whoopie, 10,000 tokens.

Oh please, I've got 58 million tokens....well....I'm little under 3 million shy of 59 million tokens. 

And thats after my mini went and bought out the entire mini mall the day the shopping carts came out.  And she still clears out the mini mall the day new stuff comes out. 

See my mini this MAJOR shopping problem....at least she hasn't used my gems yet, but she uses all my tokens for her little shopping problem.....she's dressed better than me!!

Gawd forbid pogo ever comes out with a line of purses....
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 10, 2009, 02:55:49 PM

See my mini this MAJOR shopping problem....at least she hasn't used my gems yet, but she uses all my tokens for her little shopping problem.....she's dressed better than me!!

Gawd forbid pogo ever comes out with a line of purses....

Has your mini discovered the FREE shopping in the mini mall glitch? All items requiring tokens can be gotten for free. Yeah, I know... tokens shmokens, who needs em? I rather enjoy getting the free stuff. I love putting one over on Pogo.

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 10, 2009, 03:52:23 PM
Has your mini discovered the FREE shopping in the mini mall glitch? All items requiring tokens can be gotten for free. Yeah, I know... tokens shmokens, who needs em? I rather enjoy getting the free stuff. I love putting one over on Pogo.

Hmmmmmm....can I be filled in on this deal, puweeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssse!! giggle2.gif

who me?

Well heck even I never heard of that one  undecided.gif   must have slept thru that topic  asleep.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Nymph Sorceress on September 10, 2009, 05:56:40 PM
Hmmmmmm....can I be filled in on this deal, puweeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssse!! giggle2.gif

Quote from: Squid on February 11, 2009, 04:36:31 AM
Ok... here's a glitch I discovered this morning.

My laptop is playing a game with Uncle Otto.
I went to my desktop, signed into the account that is running on the laptop but DID NOT ENTER ANY ROOM.  Instead, I went to the mini mall and bought about 30,000 tokens worth of stuff.  The page that congratulates us on our new purchases showed that the tokens had been deducted from my account.  When I switched the desktop to a different account and checked on the account running on the laptop, the tokens were not deducted and the game was still running.

Sooo.... to verify, I went to the laptop, stopped Uncle Otto and the game.  X'd out all windows.  Brought up new windows, entered POGO and saw that no deduction of tokens took place.  I don't know if it will adjust later but it still shows no deduction over 1/2 hour later.

I would have bought these items anyway but maybe there's some free shopping for all (if you have access to two puters)??

Stinkerbell

^^^^What Hocky quoted^^^^   giggle2.gif

Thanks for doing that, Hocky.   embrace.gif

Nymph Sorceress

OOOOOOOOOOOOH............

....cool. Thanks for the info. tumbsup.gif

Squid

The glitch for shopping is a great one.  The post that Hocky quoted was the original post after discovering the glitch.  Since that time, Stinky and I have honed the glitch process a bit more and the explanation here could be made a little clearer, I think.  After work today, maybe I'll find those clearer instructions and post them.  I know we all don't really care about tokens but, like Stinky said, we love pulling one over on Pogo.  Besides, who knows how long the glitch will last?  Get it while you can.  Have a great day, everyone.

Stinkerbell

Well, yeah and even though I don't need the tokens, my daughters both have barely over 1M so free shopping for them is the best.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview