PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 01:34:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoppingforme

Hi Tamara!  Thanks for the help.  I received to my email that you sent via pm.  but when I check the messages it says I have none.  But the notification went to my email address saying you sent me a pm.  I don't know what happened.  Maybe in my newness I did something wrong?  I don't know...urghhhhhhh..  and also, how can I help in getting you guys codes?  I am having a very boring sunday, so got lots of time to waste!
Thank ya! no-no.gif

MISSYLYN1963

HOMER
TRIED TO APPLY THE CODES WOULD NOT LET ME AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?

Stinkerbell

Shopping, if you have codes to share, send them to Homer. He's playing HomerClaus and passing them out.

And about checking privates... every now and then I check mine and sometimes I find where people have left stuff for me. I have to clear them out from time to time though... you know, you can only fit so many things in your privates.

shoppingforme

Hi Stinkerbell!  I was asking about that.  I don't have any codes as of yet, but if someone lets me know the process I will certainly sit here and gather them!  It is a boring sunday for me, so might as well put the time to good use!  Thanks for the help... blowkisses.gif

Hocky

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 27, 2009, 12:21:15 PM
Hi Stinkerbell!  I was asking about that.  I don't have any codes as of yet, but if someone lets me know the process I will certainly sit here and gather them!  It is a boring sunday for me, so might as well put the time to good use!  Thanks for the help... blowkisses.gif

Go HERE http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,37941.0.html

Look at page one...;first post of this thread.  It will give you all the information you need to know to play the subway game.  I also want to add that the BEST time to try to win passes is between 4 am and 6 am EST.  But you can play whenever you like....just prolly wont win as many (if any at all) during any other time of the day.

shoppingforme

Awesome Hockey I will certainly do it!  I go to work at 2 in the morning so I will have plenty of time to rack some up..  does anyone know if they expire or do they remain valid until used?  What an awesome promotion!   All the codes I gather I will forward to you homer.  Except for one.  One of the codes I received from you didn't work a message came up that it was invalid. Oh well!  But I am hugely thankful for the contribution!
Time to get to gathering!   coffee.gif

Hocky

You have to redeem the codes before the subway game ends.  I believe its October 18...someone will correct me if I am wrong on this date.  So if you win anything at all...make sure you apply the codes to your account or donate them well in advance so someone else can take advantage of the code before time runs out.

robinthehood

Ok I have now made 5 new screen names and used the codes that Homer posted.  And I got nada!!!  lol...  That took time dog gone it!  You should get something!  Maybe they are all used up...lol...   Oh well I will forge on!!  Good luck everyone! no-no.gif

tcam

Hi Homer,
  Just wondering if you have anymore free pogo memberships left.  Would appreciate one.
Thanks.

Hocky

Quote from: robinthehood on September 27, 2009, 01:34:45 PM
Ok I have now made 5 new screen names and used the codes that Homer posted.  And I got nada!!!  lol...  That took time dog gone it!  You should get something!  Maybe they are all used up...lol...   Oh well I will forge on!!  Good luck everyone! no-no.gif

You are playing at the wrong time of the day....try again with fresh email addresses between 4-6 am EST.  I bet you win a few passes then!  tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: MISSYLYN1963 on September 27, 2009, 12:17:08 PM
HOMER
TRIED TO APPLY THE CODES WOULD NOT LET ME AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?

follow my instructions on the first page of this thread

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: tcam on September 27, 2009, 01:39:11 PM
Hi Homer,
  Just wondering if you have anymore free pogo memberships left.  Would appreciate one.
Thanks.

check your privates elf2.gif

tcam

Hey,
  Just wanted to say Thanks for the codes.  I really appreciate it.
                                                                     -TCAM    tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: tcam on September 27, 2009, 02:30:41 PM
Hey,
  Just wanted to say Thanks for the codes.  I really appreciate it.
                                                                     -TCAM    tumbsup.gif

your welcome  elf2.gif

malpica32

Homer

sandyrny52359

COULD ANYONE PLZ HELP ME GET A CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP I AM OUT OF WORK FOR ABOUT 10 WEEKS DUE TO SURGERY
THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH. help.gif

Homer

Quote from: sandyrny52359 on September 27, 2009, 03:20:51 PM
COULD ANYONE PLZ HELP ME GET A CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP I AM OUT OF WORK FOR ABOUT 10 WEEKS DUE TO SURGERY
THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH. help.gif

please don't post in CAPS

check your privates  elf2.gif

ILoveScrabble

hi everyone, is there any passes left, i would appreciate any that can be given.  anything would be great.. i am broke as a church mouse...lol.. thanks in advance help.gif

Homer

Quote from: ILoveScrabble on September 27, 2009, 03:55:26 PM
hi everyone, is there any passes left, i would appreciate any that can be given.  anything would be great.. i am broke as a church mouse...lol.. thanks in advance help.gif

check your privates elf2.gif