PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:32:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

flare

could i get a free pogo pass... Thank you

Homer

Quote from: bartendingocla on September 28, 2009, 08:59:12 AM
Hi!!!!
I would absolutely LOVE a club pogo membership!!!! I am on a 3 month free membership right now, and can't imagine going back to NOT being a Club Pogo Member,,,,what a drag! lol  Pick me! Pick me! HaHa! Happy Monday!

Smoochies!
[/font][/color]  javascript:void(0);

check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Homer

Homer

Quote from: flare on September 28, 2009, 02:07:03 PM
could i get a free pogo pass... Thank you

your account is not active sorry...let me know if you reactivate it

shoppingforme

homer you are not allowed to work...or anything else for that matter that doesn't pertain to your boards...dont you know that!!!  lmao...  we want your undivided attention... we are needy....lol..   help.gif

Homer

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 28, 2009, 02:48:02 PM
homer you are not allowed to work...or anything else for that matter that doesn't pertain to your boards...dont you know that!!!  lmao...  we want your undivided attention... we are needy....lol..   help.gif

I'll be more than happy to quit my job if someone wants to pay my mortgage, utilities and health care bills. dancing16.gif

svtcobrabrett

Tori

Homer

Homer

Darling SilverDodger

and bill for beer and doughnuts hysterical.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

snowflower

girls22.gif Thank-you for David, FacebookCharlie!! TY TY TY!! love33.gif love30.gif love33.gif

apearson29

hi11.gif Homer, can I send you some codes to dole out???  halloween23.gif You are doing such a TERRIFIC job halloween23.gif  I have myself, friends, family and a few others from here taken care of and you are able to tell if ppl are making up new names on here and what not. I have about 20 yrs left and you do the BESTEST job of giving them out. Let me know, will check back later. Thanks for all you do for everyone. beer11.gif

Homer

Quote from: apearson29 on September 28, 2009, 06:06:52 PM
hi11.gif Homer, can I send you some codes to dole out???  halloween23.gif You are doing such a TERRIFIC job halloween23.gif  I have myself, friends, family and a few others from here taken care of and you are able to tell if ppl are making up new names on here and what not. I have about 20 yrs left and you do the BESTEST job of giving them out. Let me know, will check back later. Thanks for all you do for everyone. beer11.gif

sure, send them via pm

Sugarfootin

homer , I'm a newbee and was wondering if i could have free membership pogo  . the post i just read  , if so thank you  SugarFootin

Homer

Quote from: Sugarfootin on September 28, 2009, 06:26:53 PM
homer , I'm a newbee and was wondering if i could have free membership pogo  . the post i just read  , if so thank you  SugarFootin

check your privates elf2.gif

Bluecat

Homer, Just got back in town and saw you were giving away pogo membership passes.  If you still have some left, I would certainly appreciate getting one.  Thanks.

C~M

apearson29