PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:07:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

melvs2play

r23sunshine

Homer, i havent received any in my privates, I was not given 2 years, so i am confused.  Can you please explain what you mean in your message to me.  Thanks. 

r23sunshine

My friend was using my computer to get her stuff is that what you mean about getting 2 years.  She used her own account, on pogo cheats,  and i have a different account on pogo cheats.  Sorry about the confusion if this is what is wrong.  thanks in advance. 

Homer

Quote from: r23sunshine on September 30, 2009, 06:58:06 PM
My friend was using my computer to get her stuff is that what you mean about getting 2 years.  She used her own account, on pogo cheats,  and i have a different account on pogo cheats.  Sorry about the confusion if this is what is wrong.  thanks in advance. 

check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

r23sunshine

Thank You so much!!.  So Sorry about the confusion

MAJmommy70

Thank you Homer for the pass, you are so sweet

Homer

leximay24

does anyone have a club pogo membership to send me?  admin edit: please don't post email addy in public
thanks in advance!

oddball

hi11.gif I'd luv a Club Pogo membership ... thanks in advance

ladyeve355

shoppingforme

Hi everyone... despite all the time i've spent doing the scrabble thing, I have won 5 of the passes for 3 months, and a 125 coke points.  I would love to trade the coke points for some of the passes.  I have passed the five I won on to 2 of my non club pogo friends, and will do the same with the trade. 
Is everyone havin' a good night?  I'm frustrated swear2.gif

Hocky

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 30, 2009, 07:53:44 PM
Hi everyone... despite all the time i've spent doing the scrabble thing, I have won 5 of the passes for 3 months, and a 125 coke points.  I would love to trade the coke points for some of the passes.  I have passed the five I won on to 2 of my non club pogo friends, and will do the same with the trade. 
Is everyone havin' a good night?  I'm frustrated swear2.gif

Shopping...........check your privates  magnifier.gif

shoppingforme

Hocky!! Thank you, I have some people that will be very grateful to you. I will send right now to you!  and again  a HUGE thank you!

leximay24

Thanx Homer!  All of them worked except one!!!  I appreciate it alot.  My boyfriend needs some for his acct. but I am gonna try to get him to join pogocheats.net .

thanks alot.  I really like this forum just found it yesterday through another pogo member.

have a good day.

shoppingforme

Quote from: hocky on September 30, 2009, 07:59:09 PM
Shopping...........check your privates  magnifier.gif

Hocky check your pm's  ...and thanks!

Homer

Quote from: leximay24 on September 30, 2009, 08:05:35 PM
Thanx Homer!  All of them worked except one!!!  I appreciate it alot.  My boyfriend needs some for his acct. but I am gonna try to get him to join pogocheats.net .

thanks alot.  I really like this forum just found it yesterday through another pogo member.

have a good day.

check your privates

I sent you some for your boyfriend

roaddog7296

Does anyone have any pogo memberships mine is about to run out.  or know how i can get one. 

Thanks n advance

Roaddog

Homer

Quote from: roaddog7296 on September 30, 2009, 08:15:30 PM
Does anyone have any pogo memberships mine is about to run out.  or know how i can get one. 

Thanks n advance

Roaddog

check your privates elf2.gif

SIMMS67

shy12.gif  hi i'd love a pogo membership   thank you  lipstick.gif

artisfun441

Hello! could i please have a club pogo membership  whistle.gif