PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:07:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

If I have not replied to your request it's because you have created more than one account on the forum in an attempt to get more pogo passes.

I am giving each person 2 years of pogo which is worth almost $100. Just because you make another membership doesn't mean I am going to give you another $100 of pogo. I am trying to make these passes last so I can take care of as many people as I can. If 2 years of pogo is not enough for you then you'll simply have to play the scrabble game for yourself.

End rant.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jrzydvl

only a few more days of begging for free pogo then they will all leave

Quote from: Homer on October 01, 2009, 03:15:32 PM
If I have not replied to your request it's because you have created more than one account on the forum in an attempt to get more pogo passes.

I am giving each person 2 years of pogo which is worth almost $100. Just because you make another membership doesn't mean I am going to give you another $100 of pogo. I am trying to make these passes last so I can take care of as many people as I can. If 2 years of pogo is not enough for you then you'll simply have to play the scrabble game for yourself.

End rant.

Homer

Quote from: jrzydvl on October 01, 2009, 03:45:05 PM
only a few more days of begging for free pogo then they will all leave

I don't mind giving it away but be honest about it and give everyone a chance to get in on the fun.

bobby

Quote from: Homer on October 01, 2009, 03:57:07 PM
I don't mind giving it away but be honest about it and give everyone a chance to get in on the fun.
you should hide the codes deep in some topic from 5 years ago and make all the newbies go on a hunt if they want them giggle2.gif

paige

hello hocky & homer? I was hoping somebody could send me a club pogo pass!  U helped my mom iditarod, she was hoping you could also send me some! I would be very grateful!! Thanx a million in advance!

Homer

Quote from: paige on October 01, 2009, 04:36:53 PM
hello hocky & homer? I was hoping somebody could send me a club pogo pass!  U helped my mom iditarod, she was hoping you could also send me some! I would be very grateful!! Thanx a million in advance!

I sent you a bunch a few minutes ago.

Check your privates  elf2.gif

antwain80

eyimelle

am i too late.  i would really love a mbrship.

Homer

eyimelle

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS A TRILLION!!!!!!!

littleone04210

Thank you very much Homer for the free membership. I appreciate it very much.

flare

Thank you Homer for the free membership.........Thanks mate from Australia. beer11.gif

zombie

Homer, Thanks again for the codes you sent me.. Is there any way you could send me one for my brother in law? he is playing with a 5 day pass right now. if now I understand.

noggie12

i need club pogo membership please!!!?

MC Anonymous

Homer

Quote from: zombie on October 01, 2009, 11:51:58 PM
Homer, Thanks again for the codes you sent me.. Is there any way you could send me one for my brother in law? he is playing with a 5 day pass right now. if now I understand.

check your privates  elf2.gif

Homer

Homer

BransonBel

I would love a membership if you still have any!  Thank you!  cheerleading.gif

Homer

Quote from: BransonBel on October 02, 2009, 02:56:16 PM
I would love a membership if you still have any!  Thank you!  cheerleading.gif

check your privates elf2.gif