PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:18:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlet13

coffee.gif  please can i get free club membership, thank you very much homer  embrace.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: Scarlet13 on October 05, 2009, 05:55:00 AM
coffee.gif  please can i get free club membership, thank you very much homer  embrace.gif
SCARLET 12 AND 13 nono.gif slap1.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 05, 2009, 06:11:52 AM
SCARLET 12 AND 13 nono.gif slap1.gif
Fooled me - why didn't they just ask for passes for two people.

JAYREMI

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 05, 2009, 06:19:41 AM
Fooled me - why didn't they just ask for passes for two people.
wheres SCARLET 14 hysterical.gif

Squid

I'm noticing a trend here.....  magnifier.gif

popparap

homer can i please have a free pogo membership please and thank you

Scarlet13

whats wrong, who is scarlet12 or 14 my account is SCARLET13 because my daughters name is and she is 13. i dont know why u tell so? when im 12 13 14 thats an foul but u dont know who im and say that

Hocky

Quote from: Scarlet13 on October 05, 2009, 07:15:27 AM
whats wrong, who is scarlet12 or 14 my account is SCARLET13 because my daughters name is and she is 13. i dont know why u tell so? when im 12 13 14 thats an foul but u dont know who im and say that

WTF?

popparap

Squid

Quote from: Scarlet13 on October 05, 2009, 07:15:27 AM
Quote from: hocky on October 05, 2009, 07:20:50 AM
WTF?

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quote from: popparap on October 05, 2009, 06:30:34 AM
homer can i please have a free pogo membership please and thank you

Quote from: popparap on October 05, 2009, 07:31:32 AM
free pogo please

Badgering (no pun intended) won't help your cause.

popparap

well all the fussing about the person with same name he had given other people but skiped me i was told he gave as people asked an i asked before them so sorry yall feel that way

shotgun

hello! i would very much like a free membership! thank you very much for your generosity in advance!

Squid

Quote from: popparap on October 05, 2009, 07:52:00 AM
well all the fussing about the person with same name he had given other people but skiped me i was told he gave as people asked an i asked before them so sorry yall feel that way

girls18.gif

Hocky

Quote from: popparap on October 05, 2009, 07:52:00 AM

Hey watch your tone mister  nono.gif ....YA'LL didn't say anything....one person did.  With the barrage of people asking for pogo, it is easy for someone to accidentally get overlooked.  Homer will be online later to give out more passes if he has any left.  

Or you could go to the subway game thread in General Pogo Discussion section and try winning some for yourself instead of crying that you got left out of the handout line.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 05, 2009, 08:08:00 AM
Hey watch your tone mister  nono.gif ....YA'LL didn't say anything....one person did.  With the barrage of people asking for pogo, it is easy for someone to accidentally get overlooked.  Homer will be online later to give out more passes if he has any left.  

Or you could go to the subway game thread in General Pogo Discussion section and try winning some for yourself instead of crying that you got left out of the handout line.

Clearly you're feeling much better today. giggle2.gif

popparap

no i guess people here are not as nice as my sons wife said cause i was not being rud at all i am new to all of this and was told it was a very good way to mett very nice and good people and that i could get a free year by asking homer im sorry if i was wrong for asking

SlimsGiggles

Not sure where my previous post went, so I will try again! Homer, may I please have a pogo pass???? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
shy12.gif

Hocky

Quote from: SlimsGiggles on October 05, 2009, 08:28:31 AM
Not sure where my previous post went, so I will try again! Homer, may I please have a pogo pass???? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
shy12.gif

try looking on page 46......

SlimsGiggles

Quote from: hocky on October 05, 2009, 08:31:12 AM
try looking on page 46......

Ahhh ok sorry bout the repost!! I am new here. Please disregard the last post, only need 1 pass ;)

Hocky

Quote from: SlimsGiggles on October 05, 2009, 08:40:49 AM

Ahhh ok sorry bout the repost!! I am new here. Please disregard the last post, only need 1 pass ;)

Check your privates Slims........I sent ya some.