PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:56:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

godtampa

sweetcakes24

shy12.gif cam i plz get a fress pogo  cheerleading.gif

SlimsGiggles

Quote from: hocky on October 05, 2009, 08:51:19 AM
Check your privates Slims........I sent ya some.

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty!!!!!!!!

Squid

Quote from: hocky on October 05, 2009, 08:08:00 AM
Hey watch your tone mister  nono.gif ....YA'LL didn't say anything....one person did.  With the barrage of people asking for pogo, it is easy for someone to accidentally get overlooked.  Homer will be online later to give out more passes if he has any left.  

Or you could go to the subway game thread in General Pogo Discussion section and try winning some for yourself instead of crying that you got left out of the handout line.

I love Hocky.  It's just that simple.   inlove1.gif

Candyred32

Are their any more passes left? If so, can I please get a pass.

shotgun

hey hocky! i know i left an earlier post but i didnt want to miss a free pogo pass! if you have any left...may i please have one? thnax so very much ..if so!

usmccpl76

Homer if it is possible I would like a few club pogo memberships please I have never been a club pogo member.
    Thank You

shotgun

hey there hocky ! im not sure if my relies are posting...sry if its a repeat! if you have any more membership passes may i please get it? ty ty ty!!!!

sweetcakes24

hocky could i plz have a free pogo plzzzz if you dont mind ill love you forever  blink.gif

whatusername

Hi, I just registered and would love a free membership.  Thanks.

bugsmom

inlove1.gif i would love one too ty  been away for awhile how is everyone?

blueangel

SweetxThing

i was wondering if there was any chance you happened to have some free memberships left!!! and if i could pleeaseeee have one thank you!!! bubblegum.gif

FacebookCharlie

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

i am so glad i just give the codes to homer....all these posts are making my brains hurt...more power to you homer.....i'll just send them to you!!!!  no-no.gif shocked.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif

watching you.gif  nono.gif  crying10.gif  girls18.gif  wow.gif  slap1.gif  slap1.gif  slap1.gif

Squid

Homer,  My five personas on Pogo each have about 10 years on 'em.  My sixth only has 2.5 years.  Can you spare some codes so I can get a sense of equilibrium?   jester.gif  tumbsup.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: Squid on October 05, 2009, 12:24:56 PM
Homer,  My five personas on Pogo each have about 10 years on 'em.  My sixth only has 2.5 years.  Can you spare some codes so I can get a sense of equilibrium?   jester.gif  tumbsup.gif
he might give ya 8 yrs nono.gif JAY hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

apearson29

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 05, 2009, 11:56:22 AM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

i am so glad i just give the codes to homer....all these posts are making my brains hurt...more power to you homer.....i'll just send them to you!!!!  no-no.gif shocked.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif

watching you.gif  nono.gif  crying10.gif  girls18.gif  wow.gif  slap1.gif  slap1.gif  slap1.gif
I agree with you 100% FacebookCharlie. I think Homer has ran off to get drunk.gif.   hysterical.gif
Just don't understand if ppl want passes (and esp multiple passes) why they just don't play the game like we do. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed playing it myself and giving the passes away.
I understand some have puter issues that hinder them playing, but come on ppl...the game is there and passes are available to be won.
Read the first page of the original thread for "Subway game", follow the instructions of how and when to play and give it a try. You have like 12 1/2 days...might be surprised at what you could win for yourself and maybe give a little back.
Sorry to rant....have a good day ev1  beer11.gif to Homer for all he does for everyone beer11.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: apearson29 on October 05, 2009, 12:38:11 PM
I agree with you 100% FacebookCharlie. I think Homer has ran off to get drunk.gif.   hysterical.gif
Just don't understand if ppl want passes (and esp multiple passes) why they just don't play the game like we do. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed playing it myself and giving the passes away.
I understand some have puter issues that hinder them playing, but come on ppl...the game is there and passes are available to be won.
Read the first page of the original thread for "Subway game", follow the instructions of how and when to play and give it a try. You have like 12 1/2 days...might be surprised at what you could win for yourself and maybe give a little back.
Sorry to rant....have a good day ev1  beer11.gif to Homer for all he does for everyone beer11.gif

YUP  just what she said diablo.gif

Homer

I have not forgotten anyone or skipped over anyone today. I have yet to issue codes for today. I have something called a job that pays my bills that often interferes with my ability to make sure Mayhem isn't breaking the forum.

Codes will go out later after I have eaten and had a few beers.

Please don't email me. That just doubles the workload. If you need codes post here and I will eventually get to you.

Creating more accounts here does not entitle you to more codes. I may choose to give no codes to people creating multiple accounts.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arieskk

homer my dearest friend wud like free pogo membership but she older and cant navigae the sites and she also skeered think pogo will get her but shes a good woman lol if u cud give it to me i cud give her the codes tyvm for a very special person to me for always if u need prayer for anything just ask