PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:15:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 06, 2009, 07:14:20 PM
Log out of your pogo account
Go to clubpogo.com
put the code in the space for promotional codes
log back into your account and apply the code.

Ignore her and click here:

https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do

giggle2.gif

machineman

Please Mr. Homer, If you have any pass left,may I please have some. Have played,but have not had any luck. Thank you so much.  Machine man

BUBBLEZ2161981

Homer I would love it if I could get a free 1 year to Pogo  blink.gif I would very grateful to you if you would consider me cheerleader.gif GO HOMER U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pammer

Thanks for the refill of my privates.   blowkisses.gif

BUBBLEZ2161981

Hey Homer how do I get a free pogo pass on my pogo account if I have already had one on my  current account?  help.gif

firefrog1980

I am not sure what I am doing wrong I entered the codes along with my screen name and I still cant get it to work.
Please Help. help.gif

BIuTru

shy12.gif  Could I please get a free code? I love CP but im broke!  Thank u

Squid

Quote from: firefrog1980 on October 06, 2009, 11:37:28 PM
I am not sure what I am doing wrong I entered the codes along with my screen name and I still cant get it to work.
Please Help. help.gif

Try putting the code in here:

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 07, 2009, 02:58:27 AM
Try putting the code in here:

Or like this...

Log out of your pogo account
Go to clubpogo.com
put the code in the space for promotional codes
log back into your account and apply the code.

giggle2.gif

Sorry, Squid. I couldn't resist.

vi2doubleyu

may I request for that code ? thanks before.  beer11.gif

pinkpryncess916

disneyland lady

viking510

hi homer this viking510 from the london uk.thanks for the codes you sent me on sep 26th.sorry for the delay in saying thanks.the first 2 codes did,nt work ,but the 3rd does till the 3rd of,jan 2010. i don,t know about the 4th one yet.i,will see in jan 2010 .it would be nice if subway over here was the same as in the usa .any way i hope that in jan 2010 you could help me again homer.one person who did try to help me was hockey

Homer

Quote from: viking510 on October 07, 2009, 11:43:29 AM
hi homer this viking510 from the london uk.thanks for the codes you sent me on sep 26th.sorry for the delay in saying thanks.the first 2 codes did,nt work ,but the 3rd does till the 3rd of,jan 2010. i don,t know about the 4th one yet.i,will see in jan 2010 .it would be nice if subway over here was the same as in the usa .any way i hope that in jan 2010 you could help me again homer.one person who did try to help me was hockey

your welcome

you need to enter other code now...they are only good for another week

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

outlawdave

thanks homer for the passes. my girlfriend plays pogo in my name and she likes it.so I signd her up for a pogo account she likes to play mahjong gardens but its a club pogo game. could you send me some passes so she can play mahjong in her own account.thanks homer.

chery24player

i need free pogos pleaseeeeee  sad.gif

Homer

Quote from: firefrog1980 on October 06, 2009, 11:37:28 PM
Please Help. help.gif

follow the instructions on page 1

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BIuTru

cheerleading.gif  Thanks for the Help Homer!! I shared with my mom. U guys are awsome