PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 01:56:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: susieg4264 on October 11, 2009, 10:29:58 AM
thanks a bunch homer for the 3months  cheesy.gif

I sent you 4 of the 3 month passes make sure you use them all they expire Oct 18th

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dizzyupgirly

Hi  I am  a new  member  and I would love to get free club pogo if   someone  would be so kind  to  do  so.  What would  I need  to  do  & thanks  for  the  help.

Homer

Quote from: dizzyupgirly on October 11, 2009, 10:47:04 AM
Hi  I am  a new  member  and I would love to get free club pogo if   someone  would be so kind  to  do  so.  What would  I need  to  do  & thanks  for  the  help.

check your privates elf2.gif

dizzyupgirly

Hi  thank you so much , homer  for the  free pass , it  was  really  kind  of  you.  I can't  wait  to play. Love  your  site
cheerleading.gif

sunnywhite

Can I have a code please  hi11.gif

Thx Homer !!  cheesy.gif

Homer

Quote from: dizzyupgirly on October 11, 2009, 11:31:45 AM
Hi  thank you so much , homer  for the  free pass , it  was  really  kind  of  you.  I can't  wait  to play. Love  your  site
cheerleading.gif

your welcome elf2.gif

Homer

clb857

i need a free pass can anyone help me
thanks

Homer

Homer

To date we have given out 1468 3 month passes for a total of 367 years of pogo. elf2.gif

who me?

no-no.gif  Wow WTG Homer, Now can you figure out how many privates  you've invaded  giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: who me? on October 11, 2009, 12:03:43 PM
no-no.gif  Wow WTG Homer, Now can you figure out how many privates  you've invaded  giggle2.gif

Including yours?  tongue.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on October 11, 2009, 12:00:31 PM
To date we have given out 1468 3 month passes for a total of 367 years of pogo. elf2.gif
I would say your the man and all your little elf helpers have been so kind to do this for everyone  embrace.gif

SMBV70

Can I plzzzzzzz have a pogo pass??  embarrassed.gif huh.gif huh.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif blowkisses.gif blink.gif

zgroove411

I am looking for a free club pogo pass. I saw a promotion for free pass and  25,000 tokens. Tried to click on link but link did not work. can anyone help.

Thanks,

Z   

Homer

Quote from: zgroove411 on October 11, 2009, 12:31:24 PM
I am looking for a free club pogo pass. I saw a promotion for free pass and  25,000 tokens. Tried to click on link but link did not work. can anyone help.

Thanks,

Z   

check your privates elf2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: jarjar on October 11, 2009, 12:13:16 PM
I would say your the man and all your little elf helpers have been so kind to do this for everyone  embrace.gif

367 years of pogo?  Wow.  That's a lot of pogo time.  I know I gave out a but load to homer to pass out.  Forget how many passes though.

I know I've personally handed out over 100 3 month passes.

When does this promotion end again?  And whats the date the passes have to be added?

I'm just wondering-I forget.  Thanks.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

JAYREMI

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 11, 2009, 12:39:35 PM
367 years of pogo?  Wow.  That's a lot of pogo time.  I know I gave out a but load to homer to pass out.  Forget how many passes though.

I know I've personally handed out over 100 3 month passes.

When does this promotion end again?  And whats the date the passes have to be added?

I'm just wondering-I forget.  Thanks.
10/18 football4.gif

clb857

Elt

Just came across this site today, If you have any memberships left i would appreciate it.