PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:29:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

wlw09

Wow.... Can i get a three month pass, Homer? help.gif

wlw09

could i please get a membership? Thanks

Homer

Quote from: Elt on October 11, 2009, 12:47:29 PM
Just came across this site today, If you have any memberships left i would appreciate it.

check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: wlw09 on October 11, 2009, 01:05:30 PM
Wow.... Can i get a three month pass, Homer? help.gif

duv1010

Can I have one PLEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE  embrace.gif girls18.gif

Homer

duv1010

Homer

sar2223

Thank you so much for the free club pogo membership (one year)  cheesy.gif beer11.gif

Homer

Quote from: sar2223 on October 11, 2009, 01:24:39 PM
Thank you so much for the free club pogo membership (one year)  cheesy.gif beer11.gif

your welcome elf2.gif

RJC

Hey Homer... I'm new to this site... I enjoy it a lot... and I was wondering if i could maybe have a free membership?... If It's Possible ^_^ cheesy.gif

Homer

Quote from: RJC on October 11, 2009, 01:30:02 PM
Hey Homer... I'm new to this site... I enjoy it a lot... and I was wondering if i could maybe have a free membership?... If It's Possible ^_^ cheesy.gif

RomersHoney4ever

Im new to pogo ad would loveeeee a membership pleaseeeee   cheerleading.gif   camera.gif 

danny007

can i please have one thanks an godbless

danceliner

hi homer is it possable to have  free pogo membership for my husband or will he have to reg with you first and then do it ty

who me?

Homer can I please have a free membership for a person who was my great, great, great grandmas aunts cousin twice removed who then married my great, great uncles brother by marriage then divorced and remarried his neighbors cousins second cousin who later died then remarried the son of the first cousin of my great,great,great grandpa Harry?   

J/K but I thought it was funny   hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: who me? on October 11, 2009, 02:43:20 PM
Homer can I please have a free membership for a person who was my great, great, great grandmas aunts cousin twice removed who then married my great, great uncles brother by marriage then divorced and remarried his neighbors cousins second cousin who later died then remarried the son of the first cousin of my great,great,great grandpa Harry?   

J/K but I thought it was funny   hysterical.gif

you must live in the south  giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif
* Squid dodges the bullets.

merrill64

Hi Homer,
I'm so glad I found this site today.... it's so cool. I'm new to Pogo and can't wait to play some slots! Do you have any memberships left?

Thanks,
Merrill64

who me?

Quote from: Squid on October 11, 2009, 03:55:49 PM
you must live in the south  giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif
* Squid dodges the bullets.

Nah Ohio actually, but I've honestly been waiting for someone to make a post like that asking for one for the best friend of a cousins uncle etc...  giggle2.gif
Swampers and gators from the south though  civilwar.gif  better watch your back   giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: RomersHoney4ever on October 11, 2009, 01:43:23 PM
Im new to pogo ad would loveeeee a membership pleaseeeee   cheerleading.gif   camera.gif