PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:13:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 11, 2009, 09:27:45 PM
Homer has to go night night now. He'll be back to play later.

Home will gladly give you free pogo passes if you leave out a case of very cold duff beer and a box of freshly made still warm krispy cream donuts-any flavor will do.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 12, 2009, 03:19:03 AM
Home will gladly give you free pogo passes if you leave out a case of very cold duff beer and a box of freshly made still warm krispy cream donuts-any flavor will do.
Or just leave your bra lying around.  Or do a boobie shimmy for him.  Homer's easy.

Homer

passes will go out after 6PM today elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2009, 05:39:40 AM
passes will go out after 6PM today elf2.gif
Homer must be going for some overtime.

Homer

Homer

Quote from: cindylaloca on October 11, 2009, 09:33:00 PM
I am not 100% sure how a Club Pogo membership works, but would so enjoy a free one to learn about it.

xoxoxxoxo

check your privates elf2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Cynthia on October 12, 2009, 12:54:52 AM
Would loveto get one for da roommate if possible when Homer wakes up.   yawn.gif

check your privates elf2.gif

sherriberri

I would love some free Pogo! ty!  cheerleading.gif

cheapdate

can i please have one thanks a million

mikehelton19

homer can i please can i get a pogo code

robbie39455

Homer

Quote from: cheapdate on October 12, 2009, 03:50:45 PM
can i please have one thanks a million

this is your 3rd account

you will have to win your own

Homer

Quote from: mikehelton19 on October 12, 2009, 03:56:09 PM
homer can i please can i get a pogo code

this is your 4th account

Homer

JAYREMI

Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2009, 04:06:13 PM
this is your 4th account

4th account low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif do i hear 5 slap1.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2009, 04:05:32 PM
this is your 3rd account

Doesn't it bother you when people are trying to "steal" more than their fair share? You're a saint, that's for sure.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 12, 2009, 04:38:23 PM
Doesn't it bother you when people are trying to "steal" more than their fair share? You're a saint, that's for sure.

It ain't worth getting mad over it. I don't mind giving the codes out but I want to make sure I have enough codes for everyone. If someone isn't happy with the number of codes I give them they can play the Subway game for themselves. The idea is to spread the wealth not to give all the codes to a handful of people.

JAYREMI

Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2009, 04:49:51 PM
It ain't worth getting mad over it. I don't mind giving the codes out but I want to make sure I have enough codes for everyone. If someone isn't happy with the number of codes I give them they can play the Subway game for themselves. The idea is to spread the wealth not to give all the codes to a handful of people.
listen to the man ppl  low blow.gif lot of cool ppl gave away lot of passes away to homer  tumbsup.gif so e-1 has a chance to have free POGO beer11.gif JAY tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2009, 04:49:51 PM

And like I said before, those codes aren't just dropping out of thin air. Other people are playing in order to provide you with the codes to give away, so there's no reason those with hand continually out (under different names of course) can't play for themselves as well.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 12, 2009, 05:19:41 PM
And like I said before, those codes aren't just dropping out of thin air. Other people are playing in order to provide you with the codes to give away, so there's no reason those with hand continually out (under different names of course) can't play for themselves as well.
Stinky my dear sweet friend.  embrace.gif  Sit back relax take a look at the man in your siggy.  giggle2.gif  The Boss Man has it under control and will let no one get more than what is rightfully deserved. All the members here helping give away the codes has been wonderful. Myself I have not had time to play the game. But thanks to the ones who helped me get mine and gave Homer codes to give away. Homer has it in control. I know your just venting and that is good. But when ya need to get upset is when they come in here for more  beer11.gif  Love you Stinkypoo embrace.gif