PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:42:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: DELEONPRINCESS on October 14, 2009, 03:34:04 PM
i needa FREE membership  ass.gif
Quote from: zoolander on October 14, 2009, 12:02:21 PM
I would appreciate a free pass, thanks.
Quote from: Andyy on October 14, 2009, 11:48:07 AM
Can i have a pogo pass please? Thank you very much!
Quote from: Daniella on October 14, 2009, 11:31:31 AM
Please Homer can you help me with a free pogo pass? ty
Quote from: metfuel on October 13, 2009, 10:14:11 PM
Would really love to have a club pogo membership! Thanks!
Quote from: dcplayaa on October 13, 2009, 10:11:57 PM
can i have a free pass please
Quote from: Cynthia on October 13, 2009, 09:30:30 PM
Homer, Bella said she'd like to play Pogo with Jacob but right now she can't afford to purchase a Pogo membership being as her truck just broke down, dang that old truck.  I told her I would try to get her a year or two.  Whatcha think?  Wanna ask Bella to check her privates?
Quote from: xladycee408x on October 13, 2009, 09:13:33 PM
Hi Homer! Can you please provide me the code for a free club pogo membership? I would very much appreciate it!
Quote from: aidenwsmom on October 13, 2009, 08:20:56 PM
I've used every email I can think of to get these mtself, because I'm trying to get enough for my best friend, who is in court fighting to have her SSI approved(she's on oxygen and breathing treatments all day everyday plus agoraphobia)  Any extra codes would be very helpful.  I've only earned her 3 months so far and am running out of time.  Thank you help.gif
Quote from: len222 on October 13, 2009, 08:14:48 PM
Could you share some with me?  I'm set myself, but my sister doesn't play the Subway game and hasn't got any codes.  I'd like to set her up with a few years if you still have spares...
Quote from: jeffjet2005 on October 14, 2009, 05:35:21 PM
can i get a free membership please

check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smithmp

SultryEyes

Quote from: Homer on October 14, 2009, 05:39:58 PM

hi11.gif  panic button.gif  help.gif  May I also asked for some membership codes please. I have a posting the reason I am asking..lol.

Been in the hospital for over a month, had suregery to remove Gallbladder and had complications. Just came home and do not have time and the codes to play for some membership time.  Thanks for your consideration!   embrace.gif  beer11.gif

Homer

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 14, 2009, 06:55:48 PM

hi11.gif  panic button.gif  help.gif  May I also asked for some membership codes please. I have a posting the reason I am asking..lol.

Been in the hospital for over a month, had suregery to remove Gallbladder and had complications. Just came home and do not have time and the codes to play for some membership time.  Thanks for your consideration!   embrace.gif  beer11.gif

I sent you some a few minutes ago

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 14, 2009, 06:55:48 PM

Feel better soon!   embrace.gif

Daniella

Thank you! Thank you very much! God bless you Homer

Homer

SultryEyes

inlove1.gif   blink.gif   embrace.gif   blowkisses.gif   HOMER!!   Your the best!! How can I ever thank you for your kindness!!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! blowkisses.gif  beer11.gif dutchma.gif bulgarian.gif angel19.gif skates32.gif

Homer

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 14, 2009, 07:06:16 PM
   inlove1.gif   blink.gif   embrace.gif   blowkisses.gif   HOMER!!   Your the best!! How can I ever thank you for your kindness!!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! blowkisses.gif  beer11.gif dutchma.gif bulgarian.gif angel19.gif skates32.gif

your welcome elf2.gif

make sure you add them to your account before they expire in a few days

SultryEyes

embrace.gif Thank you Stinkerbell...much appreciated! Meeting nice people here make me feel better each time I pop in!  beer11.gif cheerleading.gif

Andyy

Homer

4Tattoo4

I have 3 years of free pogo for myself and a very nice lady on here gave me 10 years for my sister who is sick.  I can't make anymore emails hushmail won't let me I would like to ask for some for my daughter if anyone has any thank you if your do and thank you just for letting me be a part of a great forum like this. 

gank_pogo

Hi,

I would love a free club pogo membership(2 or 3 if possible) if its available. Thanks in advance. elf2.gif  hi11.gif

Homer

Quote from: gank_pogo on October 14, 2009, 07:27:49 PM
Hi,

I would love a free club pogo membership(2 or 3 if possible) if its available. Thanks in advance. elf2.gif  hi11.gif
Quote from: 4Tattoo4 on October 14, 2009, 07:27:14 PM
I have 3 years of free pogo for myself and a very nice lady on here gave me 10 years for my sister who is sick.  I can't make anymore emails hushmail won't let me I would like to ask for some for my daughter if anyone has any thank you if your do and thank you just for letting me be a part of a great forum like this. 

4Tattoo4

gank_pogo

Homer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 14, 2009, 07:09:08 PM
embrace.gif Thank you Stinkerbell...much appreciated! Meeting nice people here make me feel better each time I pop in!  beer11.gif cheerleading.gif

You're welcome. Enjoy the forum! It really is a great place.

enchanted

Hi :)

Any chance that I could please get some Pogo Passes!