PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:28:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coke Points

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

I just won 125 points that I do not want--can I post the code here?

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: shoes on September 27, 2009, 04:20:54 AM
I just won 125 points that I do not want--can I post the code here?

It would be better to post in a personal message....I'll give you a year of club pogo for the 125 coke code

shoes

they are on there way charlie --thanks and good luck to you

FacebookCharlie

Ihave 125 coke points and would like to trade for pogo

Hocky

Quote from: 40213 on September 27, 2009, 05:40:30 AM
Ihave 125 coke points and would like to trade for pogo

You have to have 25 posts in order to be able to private message someone back on this forum to do your swap.  You can go to the Forum Games section and get this up pretty fast.  tumbsup.gif

Hocky

S1lent

Hi
I would trade a 4 three-month Pogo passes for a 125 coke points.  Heck...make that 5 three-month passes.

S1lent

psmint

I finally won a 125 coke reward --- if I could only stay up late, maybe I can add to it and get somethng decent...  Seems like you have to accrue a lot of points for it to be worthwhile. Maybe I should be drinking something with sugar instead of wine!!   beer11.gif

Hocky

Quote from: psmint on September 27, 2009, 07:36:58 PM
I finally won a 125 coke reward --- if I could only stay up late, maybe I can add to it and get somethng decent...  Seems like you have to accrue a lot of points for it to be worthwhile. Maybe I should be drinking something with sugar instead of wine!!   beer11.gif

Bout the only thing 125 points will net you is a magazine subscription or a few entries into their sweepstakes thingies.  sad.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: psmint on September 27, 2009, 07:36:58 PM

Even at that, a 12 pack of Coke only gets you 10 points.

psmint

I guess unfortunately, I don't drink soda.  Only won 1 125 pointer in the early morning hours.  I finally was able to stay up later because I worked Saturday and have off today.  Really thought from all the talk here - it would be easier to win.  All I can do is keep trying.....  blink.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: psmint on September 28, 2009, 07:52:24 AM
I guess unfortunately, I don't drink soda.  Only won 1 125 pointer in the early morning hours.  I finally was able to stay up later because I worked Saturday and have off today.  Really thought from all the talk here - it would be easier to win.  All I can do is keep trying.....  blink.gif

the only problem with winning the coke rewards points in the subway game is that there are not as many of those as there are the 3-month passes....its been too far in between wins with the my coke rewards points...stick with it though...there are bound to be plenty more left!!!!  cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

The smallest Coke Rewards win is 125 pts. That is worth, cash wise, more than 1 year of Pogo if you have to buy the coke rewards points. 1 12 pack of soda costs about $4 on sale, and you'd need at least 10 of those to get the same number of points as 1 125 pt. win.

Squid

I'll have to take Stinky shopping with me.  I'm not a soda drinker but I keep it in the house for company.  I buy 4-12 packs of Coke/Diet Coke/Sprite/A&W for $10.00.   Gotta love a bargain.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on September 28, 2009, 03:33:33 PM
I'll have to take Stinky shopping with me.  I'm not a soda drinker but I keep it in the house for company.  I buy 4-12 packs of Coke/Diet Coke/Sprite/A&W for $10.00.   Gotta love a bargain.

Depends on whether or not they are on sale (or where you live).  My local Kroger has coke products for a regular price of 4.59 for a 12 pack.  Sales range from 4/10 bucks or 3/11 bucks. etc...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview