PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:02:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily One Million Sweepstakes on Pogo

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Pogo's holding a daily 1 Million Token Sweepstakes! Between now and November 2nd, you can earn up to 10 entries a day by loading one of the following games:

Word Whomp
Bingo Luau
First Class Solitaire
Mahjong Safari
BOGGLE Bash
Spades
High Stakes Pool
Sweet Tooth
Jigsaw Treasure Hunter
Pogo Bowl

There are 12 prizes: each winner will receive 1 million tokens and (what we think is the coolest part of the prize) a Spike plush toy. The chances of winning are pretty slim: winners will be determined by random drawing once every day between October 22, 2009 and November 2, 2009 from all eligible entries received. The best way to maximize your chances is to start getting entries as early as possible so by the last draw you have 120 entries. Good luck!

MsMissy

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the post! I wonder though, if it's safe for cheaters to claim a prize if they win. I would be a little worried.

roadwarrior

I have 61 million tokens....(and thats after buying out the mini mall) so I really don't need the tokens.

I probably need to ditch a few if anything.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 22, 2009, 07:07:33 AM
Pogo's holding a daily 1 Million Token Sweepstakes! Between now and November 2nd, you can earn up to 10 entries a day by loading one of the following games:

Word Whomp
Bingo Luau
First Class Solitaire
Mahjong Safari
BOGGLE Bash
Spades
High Stakes Pool
Sweet Tooth
Jigsaw Treasure Hunter
Pogo Bowl

There are 12 prizes: each winner will receive 1 million tokens and (what we think is the coolest part of the prize) a Spike plush toy. The chances of winning are pretty slim: winners will be determined by random drawing once every day between October 22, 2009 and November 2, 2009 from all eligible entries received. The best way to maximize your chances is to start getting entries as early as possible so by the last draw you have 120 entries. Good luck!

I need a way to get RID of a million tokens anytime I want. Why would I want more? tumbsup.gif

The best way to get rid of tokens is the monthly drawing. I never will win it, and if I do, I just will not claim it. Problem solved.

I keep my "on-screen" tokens around 10 million and no one says, "wow, look at cheater's tokens"
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

But did I read that other thread right that says we will be able to gift tokens to people in the future? Kinda tells ya what tokens are really worth to Pogo, not that I didn't already know. LOL

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 22, 2009, 02:26:28 PM
But did I read that other thread right that says we will be able to gift tokens to people in the future? Kinda tells ya what tokens are really worth to Pogo, not that I didn't already know. LOL
I can guarantee that if gifting tokens is allowed, I will be making donations from my two accounts every month. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

arniebear

Why can't they just give away the guys in Stinky's hotty pics, now there are some great prizes  wow.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on October 22, 2009, 05:27:21 PM
Why can't they just give away the guys in Stinky's hotty pics, now there are some great prizes  wow.gif

Now there's a wallpaper you can be proud of!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview