This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit...almost done

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

woo hoo..just hit rank 49 in this..three more weeks and i will be done with this...good luck all..

FreecellFanny

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 24, 2009, 06:36:25 AM
woo hoo..just hit rank 49 in this..three more weeks and i will be done with this...good luck all..
The last rank is "5 weeks" long. I plan on doing both sides for 2 weeks and then just the US for the final week. And as much as I hate Trivial Pursuit I am going to save the final Sunday for a future challenge. I didn't use the auto for this one as it took too much time. I used a site that had the answers published daily.

Mistyeyed

how are you figuring that its 5 more weeks...you only need 5 for the last rank..you get 2 per week,i from each side..im figureing that comes out to 3 weeks..i played both the us and uk sides by hand,no auto..playing both sides you get 2 per week..

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 24, 2009, 07:56:47 AM
how are you figuring that its 5 more weeks...you only need 5 for the last rank..you get 2 per week,i from each side..im figureing that comes out to 3 weeks..i played both the us and uk sides by hand,no auto..playing both sides you get 2 per week..
You misunderstood what I said. All of the ranks have been 3 weeks but rank 50 is 5 weeks. Then I said that it would be 2 weeks on both sides (total of 4) and I am only going to do the US side for the 5th week. What I was saying is I am only going to play 2½ weeks rather than do the UK side cuz I hate this game.

Joe C

That means the game can be finished 8 p.m. EST on November 5, when you can complete the UK puzzle.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

thats good,i shall only play this game again as a weekly challenge...good to know its almost over lol

FreecellFanny

I have now tried both autos and I am confused.

One has to play twice in order to gather the correct answers.

The other plays once and from what I can see gets all the answers right the first time around.

Why do we have both? Is it because of different operating systems?

I don't know which one to get... no-no.gif

Sue

Does anyone know if Trivail Pursuit will still have Sept 2008 to do after the 1st of November?

Just wondered if they would get rid of that month when a new month started.

Joe C

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 24, 2009, 10:27:03 AM
I have now tried both autos and I am confused.

One has to play twice in order to gather the correct answers.

The other plays once and from what I can see gets all the answers right the first time around.

Why do we have both? Is it because of different operating systems?

I don't know which one to get... no-no.gif
PM me with your questions.

twinkle6590

I am extremely close to being ranked out as well in trivial pursuit. My question is this....Is it not like crossword cove where there is a new round each day on both the US side and the UK side so you still continue playing it no matter if you are ranked out or not ?? I realize you wont get farther in rank at that time but will the days continue on as I said earlier ??  If I did not understand your explanations in here before my posting and repeated pretty much what was said I do apologize up front.

Joe C

Quote from: twinkle6590 on October 25, 2009, 10:16:03 AM
I am extremely close to being ranked out as well in trivial pursuit. My question is this....Is it not like crossword cove where there is a new round each day on both the US side and the UK side so you still continue playing it no matter if you are ranked out or not ?? I realize you wont get farther in rank at that time but will the days continue on as I said earlier ??  If I did not understand your explanations in here before my posting and repeated pretty much what was said I do apologize up front.
I assume that they will continue to add days and questions. One thing that I have found is that many of the new days are 100% previously asked questions. This means the cheat program already knows the answer.

My suggestion when you "finish" the game is to play it regularly to keep current. I would suggest either weekly or monthly. I will be running it each Sunday. tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

Joe C

FreecellFanny

S1lent

Good news...
We should be able to rank out tomorrow.
S1lent

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on November 12, 2009, 04:27:24 PM
Good news...
We should be able to rank out tomorrow.
S1lent
Midnight tomorrow (Friday into Saturday) GMT on the Pogo U.K. site. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: LazySue on October 25, 2009, 12:02:14 AM
Does anyone know if Trivail Pursuit will still have Sept 2008 to do after the 1st of November?

Just wondered if they would get rid of that month when a new month started.
The beginning months don't seem to be disappearing with each new month added.  I don't know how long that will be true but it's been true for 15 months.

I will be ranked out this weekend.  Can't wait to have this one over.

Cheater4Life

I can't Friggin wait, I should have done the UK trivia for the last week of trivia, but I did the US, so I will wait until Saturday morning, this has been a long time coming. It will be almost as good as when we finally finish Word Search Daily...

20thCenturyRox

Done!!!  errrr... Maybe....  I got the Rank 50 badge, but it now says "one more pie until next rank"   no-no.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview