PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:51:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'M NEW AND JUST WONDERING...

Started by THEARCHITECTSGIRL,

Previous topic - Next topic

THEARCHITECTSGIRL

HI EVERYONE. I FOUND THIS SITE WHEN SEARCHING FOR FREE CLUB POGO PASSES. I'VE BEEN A POGO MEMEBER SINCE IT STARTED ON EXCITE.COM AND JOINED CLUB POGO WHEN IT FIRST STARTED. NOW I'M MISSING IT BADLY AND CAN'T AFFORD THE MEMBERSHIP RIGHT NOW.
I KNOW YOU GET THIS ALOT, BUT HOW DO I GET A STINKIN PASS???  ANY TIPS WOULD BE GREAT...ALSO, I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THIS SITE, SO ANY TIPS ON THAT WOULD BE COOL TOO. LOL

BTW, LOVE THIS SITE

THANKS

Sue

Any of us would be willing to send you a five day pass but other than that there are no longer free passes available.

THEARCHITECTSGIRL

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME...HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING ONE FROM SOMEBODY?

roadwarrior

First, please turn off the caps lock key.

Second-there's no free passes right now.  Unless you count 5 day passes that you can only use once per screen name.

You only other option to get free passes is to save up bottle caps from coke products and enter them on mycokdrewards.com

75 points for a 30 day pass.  250 for 3 months and 550 for a one year pogo pass.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: THEARCHITECTSGIRL on October 25, 2009, 01:27:25 PM
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME...HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING ONE FROM SOMEBODY?

just go into any room in pogo and ask for one..theres bound to be somebody with some to spare.

5 day passes are a dime a dozen these days

THEARCHITECTSGIRL

LOL...I'VE BEEN TRYING THAT FOR 2 DAYS NOW....HENCE THE REASON I STARTED SEARCHING AND FOUND THIS SITE...LOL  wow.gif I JUST WANT TO PLAY CANASTA...LOL I'M SUCH A DORK, I KNOW.

Sue

Yes probably safer to get one from someone in a pogo room as we

value our anonymity here and don't let others know our Pogo user IDs.

THEARCHITECTSGIRL

SORRY, CAN'T TURN OFF CAPS...SON SPILLED JUICE IN KEYBOARD

roadwarrior

Quote from: THEARCHITECTSGIRL on October 25, 2009, 01:34:46 PM
SORRY, CAN'T TURN OFF CAPS...SON SPILLED JUICE IN KEYBOARD

when you get 25 posts and can pm then you can exchange with someone an email address or pogo screen name.

Homer

So everything on your keyboard works except for the caps lock button? I ain't buying it.

You will need a new keyboard if you want to post here then because I'm not gonna allow all caps posting.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on October 25, 2009, 01:46:16 PM
So everything on your keyboard works except for the caps lock button? I ain't buying it.

You will need a new keyboard if you want to post here then because I'm not gonna allow all caps posting.

I was thinking the same thing....when my son accidentally spilled orange juice on my keyboard my keyboard died.

Bought a new keyboard at wal-mart.  Paid $18.03 with tax.

Pay for pogo like the rest of us-earn a years worth through mycokerewards or do what I was having to do before the subway contest (don't bother to ask about it-it ended over a week ago) and gift your self 6 months ($19.99) at a time.

while we tolerated it when subway had their pogo contest going (once again, don't bother to ask about it.  It's done and over with-there's no more codes to hand out) the biggest pet peeve on this board is someone asking for club pogo time on their very first or second post.

Squid

I just bought a new keyboard at Office Depot for 14 bucks.  It has some bells and whistles, too!

Stinkerbell

jarjar

Geez we all need to get our lazy butts up and eat at the table instead of the puter hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on October 25, 2009, 04:49:34 PM
Geez we all need to get our lazy butts up and eat at the table instead of the puter hysterical.gif

I had Dr. Pepper spilled in mine and the whole left side got sticky. Yuk! I also have something gooey on my P,{,", and Enter keys. Might be jelly.

FreecellFanny

fja;;    jroajre;qi9-]s  a'kg' j4u67wjhn  jqw'[it=4jgn  b w'ir]q
5'qi254'imnhmk'khjm
gjq[5yw;ujh 's gbw'rtjy2q[05iy'jwfg 'nkh
w'
:kjgn'or'tq

Sorry. My cat is stuck to the keyboard.  rolleyes.gif

C~M

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 25, 2009, 06:35:22 PM
fja;;    jroajre;qi9-]s  a'kg' j4u67wjhn  jqw'[it=4jgn  b w'ir]q
5'qi254'imnhmk'khjm
gjq[5yw;ujh 's gbw'rtjy2q[05iy'jwfg 'nkh
w'
:kjgn'or'tq

Sorry. My cat is stuck to the keyboard.  rolleyes.gif

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview