PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 02:31:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth weekly challenge a joke

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

OK all of Pogo members are getting a good laugh at POGO over this challenge.

The powers to be made the badge so you had to match 7 chocolate coins.

I assumed that meant three coins were one match.... it did not mean that though.

I got the badge in one game.

Each coin counted as one towards the seven so in all reality you only had to have three matches of three.

Makes up for last weeks tri-peaks challenge.  cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

jamrow32

Even funnier was the sheer amount of people complaining about trying to get the coins...took me two games but there were alot of whiners in the room today.

C~M

If you read the last interview, it was with the badge maker and he said they always make easy challenges after hard ones

roadwarrior

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 18, 2009, 03:11:08 PM
If you read the last interview, it was with the badge maker and he said they always make easy challenges after hard ones

is it just me or is the hard ones getting harder and the easy ones becoming more of a it was so easy it's a joke easier?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I had to play more games until I realized I should just hit NEW GAME until I had some coins on the board.  My last game, I got 15 coins.  LOL

Stinkerbell

There was someone in a room complaining that they weren't getting any coins at all. I reminded them that they had to play on level 4 or 5. Then they complained that level 4 was too hard.

No matter what, no matter where, there's always whining on badge day.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 18, 2009, 04:43:14 PM
There was someone in a room complaining that they weren't getting any coins at all. I reminded them that they had to play on level 4 or 5. Then they complained that level 4 was too hard.

No matter what, no matter where, there's always whining on badge day.
There is no whining on my computer on badge day.

Well, there might be, but I do not watch the chat. I just set up the cheat program until the badges are won. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 18, 2009, 07:18:59 PM
There is no whining on my computer on badge day.

Well, there might be, but I do not watch the chat. I just set up the cheat program until the badges are won. tumbsup.gif

Yeah, but honestly, this one is better done by hand. And faster!  Being as I am ranked out in Sweet Tooth, I don't want to have to run it any longer than necessary.

~buttercup~

i thought we had to match three coins seven times. the fact that it was get seven coins was kind of weird because you have to get three for a match. so they should have made it collect 9 instead of 7 because you had to get three to count for the 7 so 9 would have made more sense.

Hocky

I agree with Stinky..........I had to kick Uncle Otto because I saw where I could match the coins but Uncle kept wanting to match candies instead.  I said "Go for the coins you old geezer!  Hurry Up before the dang timer runs out! Sheesh do I have to do EVERYTHING around here!!??!!"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on November 18, 2009, 08:52:45 PM
I agree with Stinky..........I had to kick Uncle Otto because I saw where I could match the coins but Uncle kept wanting to match candies instead.  I said "Go for the coins you old geezer!  Hurry Up before the dang timer runs out! Sheesh do I have to do EVERYTHING around here!!??!!"

I had a challenge I did awhile back where I had to match the gold/chocolate coins like... 50 times or some God awful number. Anyway, I would watch the auto and there would be times I could make a match and instead it would use one of the shooty things and wipe out three coins instead of matching them.
I didn't even bother with the auto this time and I got the badge on 4 accounts for people and it took, by hand, at tops 15 minutes per account.

20thCenturyRox

You guys are great!  I was gonna skip this challenge, cuz I absolutely hate this game.  Took me all of about 10 minutes to get it once I read this thread.  I just hit "new game" until I got a favorable board, then simply got the 3 coins to match, and started a new game.

I had to laugh when I saw the badge poll results for this week:  Apparently 1% of the people took over 6 hours to complete the Pogo Bowl badge.  Please tell me how it can take someone over 6 hours to knock down 400 pins?  Just roll the stinkin' ball!!!  Jeez!!

Some people!   rolleyes.gif

Magzy

Quote from: 20thCenturyRox on November 23, 2009, 12:07:40 AM
You guys are great!  I was gonna skip this challenge, cuz I absolutely hate this game.  Took me all of about 10 minutes to get it once I read this thread.  I just hit "new game" until I got a favorable board, then simply got the 3 coins to match, and started a new game.

I had to laugh when I saw the badge poll results for this week:  Apparently 1% of the people took over 6 hours to complete the Pogo Bowl badge.  Please tell me how it can take someone over 6 hours to knock down 400 pins?  Just roll the stinkin' ball!!!  Jeez!!

Some people!   rolleyes.gif

Could be people like me!  I cheat AND I lie!!!  After a few really long challenges (I help my family on some of their challenges, with no cheat, because they still think they are going to win that big jackpot).....so on every poll, regardless of whether it took 10 min. or 10 hours, everything is  "over 6 hours"....hoping that they will stop with ones that take all days even with an auto! lipsrsealed.gif

MsMissy

Ok so i got both badges this wek in almost an hour, with the help of uncle auto. i didnt think that was too bad.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Magzy on November 23, 2009, 02:10:25 AM
Could be people like me!  I cheat AND I lie!!!  After a few really long challenges (I help my family on some of their challenges, with no cheat, because they still think they are going to win that big jackpot).....so on every poll, regardless of whether it took 10 min. or 10 hours, everything is  "over 6 hours"....hoping that they will stop with ones that take all days even with an auto! lipsrsealed.gif

That's what I do, too. I always say it took me whatever the longest amount of time listed is. LOL Although if they checked my account they'd see that most of the time I am done way too fast.

jamrow32

I don't ever vote on that stuff...takes time to actually pay attention to that.  I'd rather find something to rank up on.

Joe C

Quote from: jamrow32 on November 23, 2009, 06:25:12 PM
I don't ever vote on that stuff...takes time to actually pay attention to that.  I'd rather find something to rank up on.
It is fun to do stuff on my wife's Mac while the cheat program is kicking butt on ranking out games. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview