PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 07:18:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gang Kills To Sell Human Body Fat

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Gang accused of killing to sell human fat

Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:23pm EST

LIMA (Reuters) - Peruvian police said on Thursday they had broken up a gang that allegedly killed dozens of people and sold their fat to buyers who used it to make cosmetics.

Four Peruvians were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping, murder and trafficking in human fat.

The group stored the fat it collected in used soda and water bottles, which police showed reporters.

"We have people detained who have declared and stated how they murdered people with the aim being to extract their fat in rudimentary labs and sell it," said Police Commander Angel Toldeo.

In addition to those taken into custody, police said they were searching for others who bought fat from the gang or might have worked with it.

Remains from some of the victims were found at a rural house in the region of Huanuco where the group worked, according police video.

Police said they were investigating 60 disappearances in the area that might be linked to the gang.

The investigation started this month after police heard about a shipment of fat that arrived in Lima by bus from Peru's mountains.

Link to video - http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE5AJ2YB20091120?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FoddlyEnoughNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Oddly+Enough%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

C~M

Hell, I will sell them my fat CHEAP!!

Thought you went to bed Stinkeroo.

Hocky

I am with ya on that CM!  Don't have to kill me....I will gladly give it up LOL

Squid

Sorry, but that's just one of the weirdest things I've read in a long time.  Killing people for their fat?  There are cosmetics labs (rudimentary as they are) out there that want to use human fat?  I'll never feel clean putting on my lipstick again.

Hocky

Just think Squid, if your lipstick came from someone's booty fat...that would be like kissing someone's a$$  ass.gif  giggle2.gif

rhino

I wonder if i mark the spots i want liposucked and supplied my own anesthesia and storage bottles would they still have to kill me.

Squid

Quote from: hocky on November 23, 2009, 02:31:54 PM
Just think Squid, if your lipstick came from someone's booty fat...that would be like kissing someone's a$$  ass.gif  giggle2.gif
Man, oh, man!  I've always hated the taste of ass! 

ROFLMAO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 22, 2009, 09:01:13 PM
Hell, I will sell them my fat CHEAP!!

Thought you went to bed Stinkeroo.

I always say I'm going to bed, then click just one more link....  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on November 23, 2009, 03:22:46 PM
  Man, oh, man!  I've always hated the taste of ass! 

ROFLMAO
How do you know what it tastes like.....

Wait, I do not really want to know. vomit.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on November 23, 2009, 07:29:24 PM
How do you know what it tastes like.....

Wait, I do not really want to know. vomit.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Some things are better left to the unknown Josie...

bewitched

You would think there would be a long line of volounteers to gladly
get their fat liposuctioned.

soapbubbles

LOL Being a soap maker, an article came up on a list I belong to. Someone was selling a bar of soap for 4000.00 dollars for soap made of human fat, I don't think so. Please to disgusting to think about.
   Bubbles

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

Jeeze, I'd give mine up for nothing.

All it would cost them is a shot of morphine and they could suck out the whole damn lot.  tumbsup.gif

swamp

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 26, 2009, 04:56:38 AM
Jeeze, I'd give mine up for nothing.

All it would cost them is a shot of morphine and they could suck out the whole damn lot.  tumbsup.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  amen  they can have mine to  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview