Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Sale Code

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 26, 2009, 10:14:00 AM
Yes, the first of every month, there are 12 Mix and Match badges made available for purchase. Also, many months have a limited edition that you can buy ONLY during that month, but typically it does not go on sale one the first.

Usually, I buy mine late in the day of the last day of the previous month. I think Pogo makes them available for Pogo UK. tumbsup.gif

Thank you! You're such a wealth of information. I will also be checking to see if I can get them for the buy2get1 price.

roadwarrior

since this code is good through Nov 30, and pogo usually comes out with M&M badges on the last day of the month (around 8pmish pst last day of each month) do you think we'd be able to use this code for December's M&M badges?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 26, 2009, 09:18:59 AM
In order for me to buy all the remaining badges I need to purchase about 1,000 gems but damn Pogo won't let me buy more than 800!!  help.gif

I hope I can repeat this process tomorrow!  swear2.gif

I had to spend about 1000 gems to buy every M&M badge out there (already had all the books) if not for this code I'd have to spend close to 2000 gems.

I'm happy.  Now I just need Decembers M&M badges.  Early Merry Christmas to me!

FreecellFanny

I managed to get all available badges for my kid. Stinky was right, I just had to go in and buy more gems after emptying out what I had.

Now I'm off to do the same with my account.

Thankgawd I don't have to pay for my club memberships for either of us until 2019.  giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 28, 2009, 07:14:12 AM
I managed to get all available badges for my kid. Stinky was right, I just had to go in and buy more gems after emptying out what I had.

Thankgawd I don't have to pay for my club memberships for either of us until 2019.  giggle2.gif

Hubby almost made a boo boo with his account.  He's good through Jan 2019.  His account originally expired Dec 1.  He was getting ready to buy another year's worth of pogo for both of us ($80 for pogo) and I stopped him and reminded him how much pogo time he and I have left (Jan/feb 2019) and he instead bought $40 of gems for me, $40 for him and finished buying off the last of the M&M badges he needed.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 28, 2009, 07:14:12 AM

hysterical.gif  That's how I am justifying gem items in the mini mall, badge albums, etc. Pogo is making more money off of me now that I don't have to pay for it than if I had to pay for my account year after year.

FreecellFanny

And those arsewipes in the Pogo forums wonder why Pogo doesn't get rid of us cheaters!  hysterical.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 28, 2009, 11:23:33 AM
And those arsewipes in the Pogo forums wonder why Pogo doesn't get rid of us cheaters!  hysterical.gif

Aww hell.  Since this sale has started pogo has gotten maybe $250 bucks from hubby and I...all spent on gems....to buy badge books and M&M badges....we are now the proud owners of everything....cleared pogo out.  Not to mention spending more $$ when the December M&M badges come out.

yea, I don't think they wanna get rid of us.  BTW..we're gonna be quite busy for a few days!

hysterical.gif

Squid

The sale is just for MnM badges, right?  It didn't work for me when I tried to buy 2 albums and get 1 free.....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 28, 2009, 01:44:26 PM
The sale is just for MnM badges, right?  It didn't work for me when I tried to buy 2 albums and get 1 free.....

Only M&Ms InkyOne

C~M

Quote from: Squid on November 28, 2009, 01:44:26 PM

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

It's was truly beautiful thing to log into Pogo, go to Badges and Find a Badge. Set it for All games and Mix-n-Match and have it tell you that "We're sorry, there are no badges that match your search" because I bought them all at the Buy 2 Get 1 sale.

'Twas truly beautiful, indeed.   6_6.gif

Hocky

Nice Stinky!  I unfortunately did not get on the MnM bandwagon when they first came out so there are many many that retired that I did not purchase.  I decided to opt out of the MnM badges and go for the premium albums as they go on sale.  I refuse to pay full price so I know there are many out there that i have not purchased yet, but I will be keeping my eye out on future sales for sure!

Homer

Don't forget to try the code when the MnM come out at 8:00ET

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on November 29, 2009, 12:22:53 PM
Nice Stinky!  I unfortunately did not get on the MnM bandwagon when they first came out so there are many many that retired that I did not purchase.  I decided to opt out of the MnM badges and go for the premium albums as they go on sale.  I refuse to pay full price so I know there are many out there that i have not purchased yet, but I will be keeping my eye out on future sales for sure!

I understand totally. I didn't buy gems right away either. I was appalled that Pogo would charge for things like that, so I decided not to participate. I held out a whole day before I caved. I showed them!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 30, 2009, 01:59:19 PM

Thanks for the reminder, H.  embrace.gif

C~M

Quote from: Homer on November 30, 2009, 01:59:19 PM

What was that code again?...lol

I already bought my gems, now just waiting.

roadwarrior

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 30, 2009, 02:10:34 PM
What was that code again?...lol

I already bought my gems, now just waiting.

been wondering if they are going to work or not for the badges coming out tonight. :)

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on November 25, 2009, 06:33:12 PM
Pogo is offering a buy 2 get one free badge sale. At checkout use the code BUY2GET1
Crazy Man

Here you go. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview