This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MyPogoBadges.com - Pogo Mini Banners!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

You can now use your Pogo Mini to show off how many badges you have!

Visit http://www.mypogobadges.com for more information.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

U mean like this?

And Mayhem, r u a female?...lmao
And shouldn't you have alot more badges than that?...lmao

C~M

Also, even tho I am a member of that site because of this forum, don't they in some way hack Pogo get you badge count and now your mini?  And also if you use the live link back, can't Pogo tell who you really are?

Mayhem

Quote from: CrazyNewYear!! on December 30, 2009, 09:34:48 PM
U mean like this?

And Mayhem, r u a female?...lmao
And shouldn't you have alot more badges than that?...lmao

That's not my Mini! I just stole it off the MPB main page.

I actually have a lot less badges than that - I really don't have time to play on pogo anymore.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on December 30, 2009, 09:47:52 PM
That's not my Mini! I just stole it off the MPB main page.

I actually have a lot less badges than that - I really don't have time to play on pogo anymore.

Isn't that what autos are for?...geesh

Mayhem

Also, even tho I am a member of that site because of this forum, don't they in some way hack Pogo get you badge count and now your mini?

No hacking is involved. They just use some sort of PHP script to parse out your badge totals (which anyone can see - unless you profile is set to private).

QuoteAnd also if you use the live link back, can't Pogo tell who you really are?

They have an option so you can choose a "Member Name" so your pogo name stays private.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on December 30, 2009, 09:52:05 PM
No hacking is involved. They just use some sort of PHP script to parse out your badge totals (which anyone can see - unless you profile is set to private).

They have an option so you can choose a "Member Name" so your pogo name stays private.

I had used my real Pogo name but changed it long ago to my name here.  And yes, they ask for the set of digits in any address while you are on Pogo.  I just wonder how they are getting the minis now...lol.  Just seems like Pogo is running that site now and if you use the mini badge count they will have you pegged...lol

jarjar

Us cheaters do not cause any trouble and as long as we stay that way they will leave us alone....And keep taking our money. And if they chose to ban it affects their pocket book not mine blowkisses.gif

Julie

Went over to MPB and it keeps showing my previous mini even though I changed it over at Pogo 2 days ago  undecided.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Julie on January 01, 2010, 08:13:06 AM
Went over to MPB and it keeps showing my previous mini even though I changed it over at Pogo 2 days ago  undecided.gif
Mine to Julie, I had changed mine several days ago. So if it does not change current I will remove mine from here soon. Good luck with yours.

Homer

Send them an email at support@mypogobadges.com

Ask them if it auto updates or if you need to generate a new mini when you change.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

My mini did not auto update.

I just waited 24 hours and generated a new one and now the new mini is showing.

jarjar

Thanks Mayhem and Homer. I just changed my mini and will see if it updates soon. If not I will email the link you gave me Homer. Thanks so much.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on January 01, 2010, 11:18:24 AM

Where is yours showing?  I am sure the females wanna look.

jarjar

C~M

From their site:

Please Note : If you make any major changes to your mini on Pogo.com - it may take up to 12 hours before our system will see this new pogo mini.

Trying to generate a new Pogo Mini over and over WILL NOT speed up this process and will only trigger the automatic safe guard and your account will be suspended.

jarjar

Thanks CM I am being patient. If not changed by tomorrow night I will email them.  embrace.gif

Julie

Quote from: Homer Claus on January 01, 2010, 09:28:02 AM
Send them an email at support@mypogobadges.com
Ask them if it auto updates or if you need to generate a new mini when you change.

Quote from: Mayhem on January 01, 2010, 11:18:24 AM
Ok thanks for the info.  I changed my mini a while ago and I'll see what happens tomorrow  popcorn2.gif

C~M

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview