PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:11:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEW SUBWAY Promotion out ..........

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

Hiya all ~
YIKES !!!! Homer's gonna SMACK me. I'm sorry Homer, I put this under the wrong topic !!!!
Long time no see. Just been really busy.
I just wanted to let you all know that Subway has another NEW promation thing going on. I was notified buy e-mail.
I made sure to look through the topics to see if anyone else had posted about this but hadn't.
In my e-mail, Subway gives you 2 free codes to try and you can choose between 1 of 3 different games to play.
The codes can be found on the bottom of 32 oz. drink cup,
You can win Subway Footlongs for a year and thousands of other great prizes, according to Subway.
Here's the link for you all. Enjoy and good luck !!!!

http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/ (ftp://http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/)

Tammy   embrace.gif

Tamara

Hmmmm, the above link didn't work when I clicked it.
Let's see if this one will work ....

http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/fna/code.asp?utm_source=smd2&utm_medium=email&utm_content=promo&utm_campaign=w2&cid=758cfb8b86&rdr=Email:FNA:MainUnit_FNA:W2:2010 (ftp://http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/fna/code.asp?utm_source=smd2&utm_medium=email&utm_content=promo&utm_campaign=w2&cid=758cfb8b86&rdr=Email:FNA:MainUnit_FNA:W2:2010)

Tamara

Here I'am yet again     dancing16.gif
I forgot to mention, just like the last Subway Promotion, we ARE able to make up several e-mail addys.
Remember when we all had hundreds of them with Subways last promotion ??  lol   I just made up 4 e-mail addys and they all worked but it also appears that once again, the late night or early morning hours will be the best time to win, as I haven't won a thing under those 4 e-mail addys that I just made up.
I don't understand why the 2 above links aren't working, well they aren't for me anyway.
Just click this link   http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/  and it will take you right to the game.
Ok, hopefully I haven't forgotten anything else. lol
Tammy   embrace.gif

wnn725

oh is this contest only for the usa again   Us canadians sure  do miss out   .... girls18.gif

wendy

what are the likely prizes you winh?  I already have 15 years of free pogo.

MsMissy

I tried both links & it says Internet Explorer cannot find the page. tks Tammara for the links, but i cannot get them.  sad.gif

gigi

This is kinda long, but here are the faq's (especially for those who can't link up)

Q: When does the promotion begin? When does it end?

A: The Promotion starts on 2/4/10 at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on 4/15/10 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET ("Promotion Period").

Q: How do I enter for a chance to win?

A: You must register to enter the promotion. To register, go to the FOOTLONG NATION APPRECIATION™ section of www.SubwayFreshBuzz.com during the Promotion Period, and enter the requested information including your name, date of birth and valid email address. You'll also need a valid Promotion Code, which you can find in-store at your favorite participating SUBWAY® restaurant on specially marked 32 oz. drinks and online.

Q: How often can I enter?

A: You may enter each day during the Promotion Period by returning to the Website and entering your email address and a Code. You may enter a maximum of three (3) Codes each day by obtaining the various Codes listed below.

Q: How do I find Codes and use them for chances to win?

A: There are many ways to find and use codes to earn additional chances to win.

•Codes may be obtained during the Promotion Period by making a purchase at a participating SUBWAY® restaurant:

◦Cup Code: Each specially-marked promotional 32 oz. beverage cup you purchase will feature a code, while supplies last.
◦Receipt Code: Receipt Codes will appear on your cash register receipt when you make a participating purchase with your SUBWAY® Card. To order or obtain a SUBWAY® Card click here.
•Codes may also be obtained, without a purchase, during the Promotion Period from various SUBWAY® promotional materials available at participating SUBWAY® locations and/or on the Internet:

◦Email: By receiving promotional emails from SUBWAY® restaurants.
◦Mobile Opt-In: By having opted-in to receive mobile text messages from SUBWAY® restaurants.
◦Twitter: By following @subwayfreshbuzz on Twitter, you obtain additional free code updates every week during the Promotional period.
◦FSI Code: By finding a code in the February 14, 2010 coupon section of selected newspapers nationally.
◦On-line Banners: By clicking on a Subway Footlong Appreciation™ banner ad.
See official rules for complete details, including alternate method of entry.

Q: What prizes are you giving away?

A: Thousands of great prizes like: (All Token Visuals with Prizes on them)

- FREE Footlongs for a Year! ($260 value)

- A $50 SUBWAY® Card - Cater Lunch for the Whole Bunch

- A $25 SUBWAY® Card - Dinner for the Whole Family

- A $5 SUBWAY® Card - A FREE Footlong™

- An Official Footlong Nation Appreciation™ Fan Shirt

See official rules for complete details.

Q: How many times could I win a prize?

A: One instant win prize per e-mail address. See the official rules for complete details.

Q: How old do I have to be to enter?

A: According to the official rules you must be at least 13 years old to be eligible to enter to win.

Q: How will I know if I won?

A: After each Game Play, you will be immediately notified if you are a potential Instant Win Game Prize Winner, pending verification of your Game Play, your eligibility and compliance with these official rules.

Q: How do I claim my prize?

A: Fan shirt winners will complete their contact information on the site, and their prizes should arrive within 8-10 weeks. SUBWAY® Card winners will receive an email with their exclusive promotion code, and a link to the site to redeem their prize. SUBWAY® Cards should arrive within 3 weeks.

Q: How else can I participate?

A: You could also WIN FREE Footlongs for a Year in-store at participating SUBWAY® restaurants. Here's how:

(i) Each time you visit a participating SUBWAY® restaurant during the Promotion Period and purchase a specially marked package of Doritos® Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch™, check inside the package to see if you have received a Token of Appreciation Game Piece that contains a special alphanumeric Game Piece Code. If you find an Instant Win Token Game Piece, you're an INSTANT WINNER! And you should follow the instructions on the Token to redeem your Free Footlongs for a Year!

Alternate Method of Entry: To participate without a purchase, while supplies last, write your name, complete street address (no P.O.Boxes allowed), valid email address, phone number and age on a 3"x5" card and mail it, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, in a properly stamped outer envelope, postmarked by 4/15/10 and received by 4/23/10, to: Footlong Nation Token of Appreciation Game Piece Request, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033-7496. See the official rules for complete details.

Submit Your Question

Still have a question? Please send an email to winner@prizelogic.com with your question or comment. Please note, a response may take up to three business days.

roadwarrior

Oh please.  Screw subway.  I'm still waiting on all four  of my prizes from the contest that had in October....5 months later.  Only thing I got out of them was 10 million years of free pogo time.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics