This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Looking for sleepy slotz 7

Started by caminocaine,

Previous topic - Next topic

caminocaine

??? Does anyone know where I can find a copy of sleepy slotz 7? I used to have it and it worked awsome. I tried that new sleepy slots 5 and it locks up on me. I also don't understand how sleepy slots 5 can come out after sleepy slotz 7. :-\ Kinda confusing there. But if anyone can help, please let me know.

ronandamee1

I only have sleepy slots 5, but I am sure one of our members keeps a stockpile somewhere. Have you tried xumouse? If you have a club account with out the intermissions, it works just as well.

caminocaine

8) well I have "my mouse" and that works great, but the sleepy slotz 7 I had was a lil more quicker at gettin things goin. It's like it waits for the thing to stop movin and right when it stops, it spins again. My mouse keeps clickin however many seconds you tell it to wait and sometimes it has to wait 4 to 5 seconds or more depending on how long ya put it at. Plus I would like to use something from these awsome programmers. They are dependable. Oh, by the way, whatever happened to aboardprogrammer? I read on here he was supposed to work on a freecell program and Im guessing that was a long while ago. lol

Homer

aboredprogrammer hasn't been heard from in ages. You can download a beta version of freecell at www.badgehelp.com ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

PM me with your email address and I will send it to you.

caminocaine

:-\ there must be someone out there with sleepyslotz 7. I got my password, but no receipt, so Im hoping with my fingers crossed someone with it will see this and be so kind to send me a copy. Any help would be appreciated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview