PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:23:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em Cheats

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa_aaron

I was wondering if anyone else here has had some problems while playing Texas Hold'em No Limits Tounrys. All the time while I am playing things are happening and I just don't know how I don't know but it seems as if pogo is cheating us sometimes. I mean how is it possible that when I bet all in that someone would bet 0 and win. Or, I will just bet and it will time me out and the other person wins the hand all the time. Or, last but not least one time one person can have an 8 as there high card and win the hand but if I have the same hand the next game and I have the 8 high and they have a 4 or something just like I did it will spilt the hand on me. Pogo is cheating and I am quite tired of it. It is not fair I mean there is a point where when you are really playing a game and someone can bet 0 and win that is just plain wrong.
And, can someone leave me an email if they know how to take a screen shot so that maybe I can catch some of these things happening and can make it stop. And, anyone anyone that has had these things happen to them let me know. It also seems sort of funny that when you go in a room to play that when you get in you can tell after just a few hands whom is going to win the game and it usually ends up being the person with the least amount of tokens such bull s$!t.. Feel free I would love to get some pogo names just to send to pogo and let them know that this is happening and we want it to stop. Or, if you can even take down the name of the person that was able to do these things to you email me anytime here. Thanks Teresa

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview