This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How To Be A Pedophile Author Arrested!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

The man behind a controversial book considered a "how-to" guide for pedophiles was arrested in Colorado, officials in Florida said Monday.

"You cannot engage or depict children in a harmful relationship," said Polk County, Florida, Sheriff Grady Judd as he described the Florida obscenity statute that officials used to charge Phillip Greaves with distribution of obscene material depicting minors engaged in harmful conduct.

The self-published author was arrested in Pueblo, Colorado, on a Florida felony warrant after undercover detectives in Polk County purchased and received a copy of the book through the mail. He will have to be extradited to Florida to face charges.

Judd said the book was Greaves' last copy, which he autographed before sending out.

Greaves and his book, "The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: A Child-Lover's Code of Conduct," gained national attention earlier this year after Amazon.com defended selling the book on its website despite angry comments and threats of boycotts from thousands of users.

Full story here -   http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/20/florida.obscenity.arrest/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

CindyLouWho

Holy crap that is so discusting, he shouldn't be allowed to get away with writing a book like that!    swear2.gif   I can't believe Amazon would even let the book be listed there.   no-no.gif

gran2x2

I hope when he is convicted he goes to general pop ..Bubba will be waiting for him..with several pals..Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy..

BFM2005

NOTHING else to say but good, good and good. The title of the book alone brought chills. DISGUSTING!

CuriousWines

it sure was Disgusting !! I couldn't believe that Amazon had even considered selling it !    vomit.gif   Hopefully they beat the crap out of him in jail !!  low blow.gif   slap1.gif

harley89

As this is a open forum without age restrictions I cant say what I really think about this thing(I refuse to call him human). Nuff said Harley dont like him and would love to spend sometime messing him up

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on February 24, 2011, 05:24:06 AM
As this is a open forum without age restrictions I cant say what I really think about this thing(I refuse to call him human). Nuff said Harley dont like him and would love to spend sometime messing him up

Will Shakespearean insults suffice?

Thou shall stand in fire up to the navel and in ice up to th'heart, and there th'offending part burns and the deceiving part freezes.

Taken from: The Two Noble Kinsmen aka Homer In The Park tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

You got my drift Homer. Just duct tape his mouth to my pipes and a slow ride over a rocky road

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview