PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:32:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitatire

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

I was looking at unwon game awards on Pogo and saw they add ranks to World Class Solitatire or maybe I wasn't finished ~ I am Rank 38 out of 50
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Joe C

Quote from: sandyhook on February 08, 2011, 03:54:29 AM
I was looking at unwon game awards on Pogo and saw they add ranks to World Class Solitatire or maybe I wasn't finished ~ I am Rank 38 out of 50
Ranks 39-50 were added two weeks ago. There is one new badge for rank 50. I am not sure if it shows up in the album yet, since I am only rank 49 as of this morning. I hope to complete it today or tomorrow.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

I am at 50..I did a full passport passed 50 to what should have been 51. It says I am still rank 50 and no badge but it shows in my rank album but I didn't get it either..Must be a Pogo glitch.. rolleyes.gif

snowflower

cheesy.gif wtg gran .. strange about the glitch tho?? Maybe someone on the forum will figure out whats up with that

sandyhook

WTG Gran & all that finished ~ I been sick & busy so I am out of sync with Pogo, so I a day late & a dollar short on the update to WCS   hysterical.gif
Thank You All for your info tho  embrace.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Sarasota

They don't have the badge set up yet to post when you hit Rank 50 but if you contact them, they'll give it to you.  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

I got to rank 50 and I did not get the badge yet. I am not particularly worried about that, since Pogo will eventually get around to fixing it. There will be some WCS challenge in the future, I will win a game or get a passport stamp and up will pop the badge.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

I played it way past rank 50 but still didn't get the badge.  I'm like you Joe, I figure they'll eventually put it up there, lol.  In the mean time I got too many others to work on.   popcorn2.gif

gran2x2

I played 2 passports past 50 and nothing..I went through live chat and got it and the tokens right then..Very easy and help person was nice and fixed it immediately.

raine56

I am wondering where on pogo can I see how many passports, I actually have in WCS.  I cant see it in my stats info.    Thanks.

Homer

You don't earn passports. Upon filling your passport you get a new starting point and your book is cleared

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

raine56

I was curious because the rank fifty badge for WCS says 'Finish 50 passports to earn this badge'.  I will just keep auto going until badge appears.  Thanks Homer.

C~M

I made it to Rank 50 today and no badge so I went to HELP and opened a ticket and told them. In less then a hour I had email stating they had added it because there is a glitch so I went and checked and it is there.

Homer

Quote from: raine56 on February 20, 2011, 02:54:45 PM
I was curious because the rank fifty badge for WCS says 'Finish 50 passports to earn this badge'.  I will just keep auto going until badge appears.  Thanks Homer.

What they do is clear your passport once it is completed. So once you get to rank 50 you should get the badge but like CM said there is a badge glitch because pogo is too stupid to fix it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Finally got my rank 50 badge today, two weeks+ after reaching rank 50.  Live chat did it.

snowflower

coffee.gif Ah so there's a glitch......anything else new with Pogo? lol ... wtg on Rank 50 everyone!

Hey Squid how's doin?  hi11.gif

JAYREMI

JAYREMI

Cheater4Life

thanks, i just went to live chat and got my badge in under 5 min. very helpful pogo is....

just don

I also went to live chat and Pogo Rock wanted me to send him my stats info. I told him I would wait while he retrieved that info, as I would not do anything extra to prove I had earned the badge. 5 minutes total complaining time and the badge was awarded.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview