PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 04:00:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Redemption Island

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I'll never understand why people get so wound up about deception in the game. They just sound like bitter people

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

I agree,Homer..it aint like they go in to the game not knowing how it's played..They all lie at some point..It's just who lies the most convincingly..Nobody forces them to do what they do..Bottom line is they are all responsible for their own game play style..Rob played em all and they are a bitter bunch of whiners..I just wish Matty had got the favorite player money..all that time alone not playing and all the duels he won..he deserved it,I think.

Mistyeyed

i  agree with you,i was hoping matt would have got the fan favorite money...i heard jeff saying they were bringing  back a couple players from past season for this next one,i wonder whos coming back

gran2x2

Was i seeing things or was Russel really ticked off with a crappy cry baby attitude?  giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

I bet Matt will be 1 of the ones coming back.  I also wish he'd won the fan fave money.  I guess Rob deserved to win tho, after all he's been on what, 4 survivor shows now? So maybe he'll stop now  lol. 

Homer

Am I the only one who found Matt's religious act a bit disingenuous?

I am not a religious person myself but do know many who are very religious and they do not constantly bring up religious views etc. I feel like Matt was putting on a show for the cameras. rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

He probably was Homer.  Lots of people will do anything for money & fame   rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview