PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 06:24:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Redemption Island

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

hi11.gif  Only 4 days till the season starts   impatience.gif  From what I've read Russel possibly might be the first to go to Redemption Island.  whistle.gif

CindyLouWho

Oh I'm ready for Survivor to start..seen the previews & looks pretty good so far.   popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

gran2x2

I don't care how much drama/interest Russell brings to the show..I detest him and hope he goes fast ..His ego just really sets my butt on fire!!!!

CindyLouWho

gran2x2

Might be a good season..I like the twist ups..Loved Rob's comment about dumb newbies running their mouths..What a tribal council..Always goes like that when you try for alliances to fast..Will they never learn to dump the weak ones first..

CindyLouWho

I thought it was a pretty good show, especially that tribal council.  rolleyes.gif  I'm anxious to see how it works with the redemption island when some1 gets back in the game.   popcorn2.gif

playerkane

This new season of Survivor looks awesome, especially if tribal council is any indication. 
Potentially the best season ever.  cheerleading.gif           Hope they don't let me down,  giggle2.gif

ladylaura

This season of Survivor does look interesting indeed. Im counting down the days till Russell hangs himself and gets booted off.

les

swear2.gif   swear2.gif  Because of the kentucky basketball game tonight I don't get to watch survivor till 1:30 am I'm pissed

CindyLouWho

Crap I fell asleep earlier in the evening & missed watching it  giggle2.gif.  Guess I'll have to watch it online somewhere later on.   popcorn2.gif

gran2x2

I understand Rob's point to break up a couple but it's nuts to dump the strong players and keep the weaker ones. They'll be losing every challenge at this rate.Good old farmer Ralph..he aint as dumb as he acts.. hysterical.gif

playerkane

Looks like we'll finally get to see a duel on redemption island.      cheerleading.gif   
I wish russel's team would lose immunity, so they can kick him out. low blow.gif  Watch him become "King of Redemption Island",  hysterical.gif

gran2x2

cheerleading.gif Byeeeeeeee Russell...That's what ya get for being to damn cocky... giggle2.gif
I was cussin big time..I thought he had really got that woman to switch sides...She really played him good...

Mistyeyed

thing is,we might not have gotten rid of him for good yet..depends on how he does on redemption..

gran2x2

What would be funny is if Stephanie gets sent to RI next week and her and Russ have to duel..Russell sux at challenge/duel stuff..He skates by on his wits so I don't think he last long on RI..

CindyLouWho

playerkane

Last night was too funny.  giggle2.gif Russell's team losing on purpose and then blind siding him. hysterical.gif  It was awesome!!!  The looks that Stephanie had could have killed anybody. Sweet!!   cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

If y'all liked it last week, I know ya gonna like tonites show!    popcorn2.gif   Not saying anything in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.   giggle2.gif

playerkane

Yes, excellent show last night. Can anyone say, " BOO HOO  crying10.gif",  hysterical.gif   Geez, what a guy.

Squid

Buh Bye, Russell.  That guy seems subhuman to me.  Glad he's gone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview