PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 09:01:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Human help with pogo problems?

Started by Granmums,

Previous topic - Next topic

Granmums

Talk to a human at Pogo

go to:  http://help.pogo.com/chat and talk one on one with someone.  Most likely they won't respond to your e mails.

Hope this helps everyone.

C~M

I just went to HELP and opened a ticket about not getting the World Class Solitaire Rank 50 badge and had a reply and the badge added within a hour.

Squid

I finished rank 50 at least two weeks ago.  My badge still wasn't there today so I went to chat with Pogo and they gave me the badge.  Live chat is so efficient.  Love it.

BFM2005

Thank you for this. I'veen emailing to no avail related to a specific game issue. Never received a response. I followed your link and had a real person in 30 seconds! He solved my issue and threw in a few tokens for my trouble! Thanks again.  cheesy.gif

Granmums

You are so welcome...

I just happened to find it on the web....and it was a miracle worker for me...so I spread the word now whereever I go...!  Keep on Pogo-ing.   cheerleading.gif

mycatownsme

Thanks for posting this link. Very much appreciated!  elf2.gif  cheerleading.gif  tumbsup.gif  hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview