PlayBuddy
June 01, 2024, 03:52:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Cheat Downloads (Are any fully free)

Started by abndrew82,

Previous topic - Next topic

abndrew82

Hello

I am new to this site, and really new to messing with Pogo.

I am trying to earn some badges for my mom just to get back at another family member that is turning the tokens into a competition.

I found this site and downloaded a couple of the Cheat programs, but noticed so far all the ones I got come from Badgehelp.com and have prices that are a bit high in my opinion attached to them.

So I want curious if there were any for any of the games that were fully free, as I am just messing with this as a joke mostly.

Thanks

Drew

S1lent

Greetings,
If you find a "cheat" program that is free, you will know what it is worth.  If you are interested in using "cheat" program, you might find the "150 Buys them ALL" to be a much better value.

Enjoy the day.
S1lent

abndrew82

I think I understand what you are saying.

I use bot programs in other games I play and have had to pay for them.  I was just curious as this is just a test, but I may pay the 10.99 for one of them just to gather up as many points as I can for her as it is a one time purchase.

Just need to find what game will earn her the most Tokens to maximize my value, lol

Thanks

kimberb

Have you clicked on all of the token links here...   http://www.pogocheats.net/free-pogo-tokens/

That would give her tons of tokens without having to spend any money to do it. It doesn't help with getting badges but it does make the token amount go up higher.  tongue.gif

Just a thought.  shy12.gif
Kim

Johnny5

If you are wondering which auto to buy for the fastest token count, check out this thread.................

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,40157.0.html

Have a nice night!  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview