This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium badge albums

Started by snap20,

Previous topic - Next topic

snap20

I have a couple of questions about the premium badge albums you can buy with gems. Probably stupid questions, but after a look around on pogo, I couldn't find a straight answer.

1. If I purchase one, do I activate each badge individually when I want to pursue them?
2. When I do activate it, say I have 9 days to do the badge. What happens if I don't complete it? Do I lose the badge? just start over and activate it again?
3. Is one badge activated at a time? Or can I activate more?
4. Can I choose the order I want them activated in?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!  popcorn2.gif

C~M

Quote1. If I purchase one, do I activate each badge individually when I want to pursue them?

Yes, each badge must be activated before you can work on it, but only one badge at a time. In other words, you start one challenge, you either finish it or cancel it out to activate another. This is true for any book or M&M album, but say you buy 2 books, you can activate one in each book.

Quote2. When I do activate it, say I have 9 days to do the badge. What happens if I don't complete it? Do I lose the badge? just start over and activate it again?

If you run out of time, you have to re-activate the challenge again and start it over from the beginning. You can also do the challenge as many times as you want to, Joe wins all of his at least 10x, lol

Quote3. Is one badge activated at a time? Or can I activate more?

See answer to Question #1

Quote4. Can I choose the order I want them activated in?

Yes you can, play them in any order you choose.

just don

And if you have them, always reactivate a M&M badge while playing a premium badge. Joe would be proud of me for mentioning this.

snap20

Thanks Crazy~Man...it's much appreciated. Makes sense that if you don't finish a badge in the amount of time allotted that you just have to start over again, that I can deal with.

Thanks Don...I don't have plans on purchasing any M&M badges but if I do in the future, I'll definitely remember to do that.

hi11.gif beer11.gif

snap20

So I can reactivate a badge as many times as I want? And it'll give me the token bonus every time I activate it and complete it? Is that right?

Joe C

Thanks Crazy and Don

I am activating some old Word Whomp and Tri-Peaks badges to earn them x50 (up from x10) as I re-rank out on them.

Most of the Poppit badges I have already won x50 when there was the "undo" glitch that no longer works.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: snap20 on May 05, 2011, 08:43:09 PM
So I can reactivate a badge as many times as I want? And it'll give me the token bonus every time I activate it and complete it? Is that right?

You get tokens, but each time you complete the badge you get less tokens then the last time.

snap20

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 05, 2011, 10:44:36 PM
You get tokens, but each time you complete the badge you get less tokens then the last time.
Got it. Thanks CM

Joe C

The last time you will get tokens for completing a badge is between x25 and x29. x29 is the lat for all of the newer badges where you win more than 1000 tokens the first time. The amount declines to 1000 for x2, then it drops by 100 until you reach 100. Then it drops by 10 until you reach 10, then it drops by one until you win 0 tokens.

However, each of this addtional times you win a badge will count towrds those special edition badges that state "win X challenges", so I first up an easy challenge and complete it as many times as I need to get the badge.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snap20

haha, thanks for the detailed breakdown Joe. Appreciated :)  And good idea about the special edition badges, never even thought of that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview