PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 04:10:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day

Started by sam55,

Previous topic - Next topic

sam55

OK I am hoping some 1 can tell me or just help me out; I have been playing this   D ----   game I have  Played: 59 Games
Won: 0 Games
Lost: 59 Games   And i am using   Free Column  I am hoping so 1 can tell me how to win in this game just want too get this badge over hate this game

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sam55 on July 25, 2011, 01:37:24 PM
OK I am hoping some 1 can tell me or just help me out; I have been playing this   D ----   game I have  Played: 59 Games
Won: 0 Games
Lost: 59 Games   And i am using   Free Column  I am hoping so 1 can tell me how to win in this game just want too get this badge over hate this game

Are you playing on the easiest setting or what do you need for the badge specifically?

sam55

yes i am on easy  I have too get       
Animal Babies Premium Badge:
Scaredy Panda Badge
Collect 15 unused Bonus Free Cells in 3 weeks! (Each unused Bonus Free Cell counts after winning the game)
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!
And I am so sick of this game I have had it on auto all night and just got 9 done and have been playing on and off all day

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sam55 on July 25, 2011, 02:39:51 PM
yes i am on easy  I have too get       
Animal Babies Premium Badge:
Scaredy Panda Badge
Collect 15 unused Bonus Free Cells in 3 weeks! (Each unused Bonus Free Cell counts after winning the game)
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!
And I am so sick of this game I have had it on auto all night and just got 9 done and have been playing on and off all day

The auto usually works really well, but you're not even winning the game? I wish I knew what to tell you, I'm sorry. Maybe someone else will have some ideas for you.

C~M

Unfortunately the auto doesn't have a setting for not using the free cells at the bottom so you will have to play it by hand. As for it losing every game I can't help you there as I ranked out in that game ages ago. I guess you could tweak the think time, etc and maybe even uncheck use free column and see if that helps.

lexx

I to was wondering.. guess i have to play it by hand.. its hard.

Sugarfootin

i cant get it to play a card keeps giving me new hand , i sent tsr  but no good

C~M

Quote from: Sugarfootin on September 05, 2011, 05:23:14 PM
i cant get it to play a card keeps giving me new hand , i sent tsr  but no good

How can you send a TSR when that option doesn't exsist within the programs anymore?

Homer

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 05, 2011, 08:38:02 PM
How can you send a TSR when that option doesn't exsist within the programs anymore?

sounds like they are using an old version they probably need to update

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview