PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 11:46:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Greenback Bayou

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

This is my favorite game ... NOT! And first the new Badgehelp Downloader tool does not even have this auto on it. I downloading it from the website but it gives me this error: "Component MSCINCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing". I have sent an email to badgehelp@aol.com but really, someone should be checking these things before a challenge arrives.

disneyland lady

I think I might have found a resolve from 2008 - gonna quote Homer here:

Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2008, 06:00:23 AM
You need to download and install the following file.

http://gamewand.com/whomp/setup-ocx.exe

Going to go try this now.

mycatownsme

I hope that link helped you. I found since I got this Vista running computer, that auto doesn't work.
It's slow and just is a mess. And I'm not sure if it is the Vista program or what is going on at Pogo. So I have found it easier to get it done by myself.
I don't enjoy this game either. Good Luck to you and I hope you get it figured out.
Lin aka Steves Mom

Joe C

Quote from: stevelj on October 12, 2011, 07:33:42 AM
I hope that link helped you. I found since I got this Vista running computer, that auto doesn't work.
It's slow and just is a mess. And I'm not sure if it is the Vista program or what is going on at Pogo. So I have found it easier to get it done by myself.
I don't enjoy this game either. Good Luck to you and I hope you get it figured out.
Lin aka Steves Mom
The cheat program for Greenback Bayou is in serious need of an overhaul and has been for a long time.

The game itself is pretty easy, if boring. Personally, I prefer not playing any Pogo games. I will not be using the Badge Help cheat for this.

I will help anyone that needs it for this game. Just go to Help With Badges/Challenges and put in your request, along with a PM.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mothergoose

Can't get mine to work either!  Tried the downloader and as you say it is not there!  Also tried the link someone sent for the ocx, still doesn't work!  I hate this game as well.... sad.gif

harley89

I installed the ocx program and it worked great

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Joe C on October 12, 2011, 07:54:48 AM
The cheat program for Greenback Bayou is in serious need of an overhaul and has been for a long time.

The game itself is pretty easy, if boring. Personally, I prefer not playing any Pogo games. I will not be using the Badge Help cheat for this.

I will help anyone that needs it for this game. Just go to Help With Badges/Challenges and put in your request, along with a PM.
tumbsup.gif
Greenback Baywho wtf.... asleep.gif "boring' is an understatement.  

catfancie

Mine worked without any problems.   I am still using Windows XP as my operating system. If anyone needs help with this one just pm me with the information.

smokyrain

The auto worked fine for me using Windows 7 X64 Ultimate and IE9

I didn't really want too play this game , but at least the auto worked.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview