PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 03:22:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question on deleting a program

Started by rainbow,

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow

If I try to delete a program so that I can reload it from scratch..I click on the program then hit delete..it then tells me it is sending it to my recycle ben..is there something I am doing wrong or is this what it is supposed to do..any help would be appreciated..thanks help.gif

gran2x2

I  suggest you go to 'my computer' and look on the left and click on add/remove programs, after the list of installed programs loads..click the one you want to remove..after doing that..reboot and install the program from scratch..That's how I do it ..

APACHESmooth

Quote from: rainbow on October 29, 2011, 01:17:51 PM
If I try to delete a program so that I can reload it from scratch..I click on the program then hit delete..it then tells me it is sending it to my recycle ben..is there something I am doing wrong or is this what it is supposed to do..any help would be appreciated..thanks help.gif

Depending on your system I think you want to go to your START menu under the CONTROL PANEL to ADD/DELETE PROGRAMS:

Once you get under ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS you scroll down the list of programs to the one you want to remove and click on remove.

Hope that helps if you haven't figured it out yet.  girl5.gif

Homer

Quote from: rainbow on October 29, 2011, 01:17:51 PM

if you are removing a BH program then you are doing it correctly

if you are deleting an other program you want to remove it via control panel/add remove programs as previously mentioned

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview