PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:47:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You Have to use gems to get Mahjong Dimensions badge?

Started by crissysis,

Previous topic - Next topic

crissysis

girls18.gif Am I doing something wrong? when I activate the dimensions badge , no room just a box appears and after the first game a smaller box says I have to purchase something for 12 gems?WTF! This a new all time low for pogo slap1.gif

snap20

I didn't need to. They have a store where you can purchase things like more time for gems, but not just to play the game.

NoWitch1

You don't have to buy anything to play for the badge-should say play again on the right hand side of the box.  There was something coming up on mine that looked like three stop signs or circles, I didn't do anything with those...didn't win any tokens playing for the badge  bad mood.gif, just the 2,000 when you win

snap20

Yeah they give you 3 "power ups" (or whatever they call them) to start with, and if you want to get more you have to buy them with gems. And in my opinion they are ridiculously overpriced. Couldn't stand the game anyway...glad to get my badge and move on to games that are actually fun.

S1lent

Happy New Year,

My 2012 badge book says I completed 1 of 2 challenges, but when I open the book, it says both challenges are completed.
Any suggestions,

S1lent

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on January 08, 2012, 09:31:52 AM
Happy New Year,

My 2012 badge book says I completed 1 of 2 challenges, but when I open the book, it says both challenges are completed.
Any suggestions,

S1lent
Everyone is suffering from this. Pogo engineers "are aware of the situation and working on a fix", which means who knows when it will be fixed. On one of my screen names, the weekly challenges for Mahjong Dimensions is in my album, but the main Pogo page shows 7 of 24.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview