PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:29:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tumble bee

Started by mcafee,

Previous topic - Next topic

mcafee

can anyone get the auto to work for that game please.

NellieAcres

Your SOL Mcafee, another pogo auto bites the dust as the game is now embeded in the browser..  oh some will say "just size the browser down to the exact size and it will work... been there done that for a few hours in fact and never did the auto work.. some say "use the chrome browser, we updated this auto or that auto..  not for me.. again wasted time trying to size the window.. then some other will say "Play on the UK side" this too will come to an end eventually.  I'm just bummed I've spent more then  $150 on autos and so far not so good.. I'm hoping someday soon, some tech-savy person will conquer this dilemma so all of us that have financed BH through the years are not left at the curb or thrown under the Bus!

harley89

Mac this auto is not working on the US or UK. I downloaded it this am just to check. At this point I do not think you will find a answer.  And this one my take awhile since one auto must be re made for use on US and a repair to one that will work on UK. SO odds are that BH will not have one auto for US and another one for UK this one will be down and  out for a long time

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on March 04, 2012, 06:37:14 AM
Mac this auto is not working on the US or UK. I downloaded it this am just to check. At this point I do not think you will find a answer.  And this one my take awhile since one auto must be re made for use on US and a repair to one that will work on UK. SO odds are that BH will not have one auto for US and another one for UK this one will be down and  out for a long time
To echo what harley is saying (and do not forget to get your cookies), do not hold your breath waiting for updates.

We got a "we are harvesting information" post from BadgeHelp and a couple of cheat programs were updated, but the vast majority of flash upgrades, embedded upgrades and plain old NEW games do not have a functional cheat program from Badge Help.

We do get the very lazy answer of "resize" windows or play Pogo UK during the short window when Pogo US is ahead of Pogo UK's release schedule. This is not customer service, it is making lemonade out of lemons.

I cannot remember the time I downloaded an "updated" program from BadgeHelp from my 150-page to use on any weekly, Premium or Mix challenge. There are about five Badge Help cheats I still use, mostly on the old computer, since for the particular games, they function well enough. These are for games that have not been updated by Pogo, like Word Search Daily and Penguin Blocks.

It is possible we will get another "we are planning on making some updates", but at this point, reading those words are nearly meaningless from Badge Help, after several years of diddly-squat. Badge Help needs to make a giant committment to customer service just to hope that customers like me would reconsider.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sugarfootin

nelle  just told you no .. they wont work  . we are all out 150 dollars.......it was great while it lasted...A

mcafee

yes agree the auto cheats is finish they don't more with embedded games.

just don

Quote from: Joe C on March 04, 2012, 09:16:22 AM
To echo what harley is saying (and do not forget to get your cookies), do not hold your breath waiting for updates.

We got a "we are harvesting information" post from BadgeHelp and a couple of cheat programs were updated, but the vast majority of flash upgrades, embedded upgrades and plain old NEW games do not have a functional cheat program from Badge Help.

We do get the very lazy answer of "resize" windows or play Pogo UK during the short window when Pogo US is ahead of Pogo UK's release schedule. This is not customer service, it is making lemonade out of lemons.

I cannot remember the time I downloaded an "updated" program from BadgeHelp from my 150-page to use on any weekly, Premium or Mix challenge. There are about five Badge Help cheats I still use, mostly on the old computer, since for the particular games, they function well enough. These are for games that have not been updated by Pogo, like Word Search Daily and Penguin Blocks.

It is possible we will get another "we are planning on making some updates", but at this point, reading those words are nearly meaningless from Badge Help, after several years of diddly-squat. Badge Help needs to make a giant committment to customer service just to hope that customers like me would reconsider.
tumbsup.gif
Well stated Joe beer11.gif. I had to do an overnight in poppit  last night in order to get 4000 prizes for a badge, oh my? no-no.gif Anyways, I see no reason for beating an old horse that no longer can pull the plow to help harvest a badge. It's simple to find a new farm with a horse that I can d/l with my AV on, even Norton gives the horse a green flag, and then, just because it was an overnight session and I needed no other windows open, I just set poppit to full screen and hooked up the plow to the new horse. Just like the old days, I woke to a new badge. lipsrsealed.gif

mycatownsme

I wrote to them last night and not sure if I will get a reply or not.
I have been having trouble as you all have been having and I paid for online service with a company to see if my computer can get running right again.
When they took remote control of my computer to check things out, They found a message on Notepad.
It said "Oscar was here."  The only one I know by that name is from Badge Help.  no-no.gif
When they asked if they could remove the Badge Help Downloader program I used, I said yes!
But, it couldn't be removed. And this is by people in the know, I hope they know.. sad.gif
So, I wrote to BH and hope they will reply and help me remove that program.
I have tried to be supportive and keep hope, but now, I just don't know.
And I purchased 2 of the 150 club memberships and many of the $5 programs too.
I'll keep you all posted, if or when I hear back from them and hope it will be positive.
*keeping fingers crossed*   Lin

harley89

Quote from: Lin=^o.o^= on March 06, 2012, 01:02:34 PM
I have been having trouble as you all have been having and I paid for online service with a company to see if my computer can get running right again.
When they took remote control of my computer to check things out, They found a message on Notepad.
It said "Oscar was here."  The only one I know by that name is from Badge Help.  no-no.gif
When they asked if they could remove the Badge Help Downloader program I used, I said yes!
But, it couldn't be removed. And this is by people in the know, I hope they know.. sad.gif
I'll keep you all posted, if or when I hear back from them and hope it will be positive.
Dont worry to much about the Oscar was here I found that several years ago. Nothing happened to that computer

mycatownsme

Ok, Thanks for the tip Harley.  tumbsup.gif

I also wanted to let everyone know that I got a reply from Badge Help. 
I'm going to get the help I need in uninstalling the downloader.
I will keep hope they will be able to keep up with Pogo and get working programs again.
I have tried another site but I still like the programs from Badge Help the best....when they are working.
The other site doesn't work as well and I'm going to keep trying to see if I can find ones that work better.
But will still hold on to hope for Badge Help. And sure do appreciate that they did respond to my email.
Happy badge day everyone. Lin  cheerleading.gif

just don

Quote from: Lin=^o.o^= on March 06, 2012, 01:02:34 PM

Lin don't sweat the message on the note pad, I saw that years ago. As for the Downloader program, I got rid of it when the updates became, just plain silly. Go to your c drive and just delete the Downloader. The only reason that program was introduced was to try to bypass your AV program, seems we never needed that option years ago?
Oh well, it's sad to lose a horse that plowed well for years, and harvested badges, but as any customer knows, we just leave if the product or customer support is not there. Someone asked here how to earn a tumble bee badge? Took me about 15 minutes, while reading the paper. Again the d/l was green lighted by my AV, Norton, and again I just clicked on full screen because I was not doing anything else at the time. no-no.gif

mycatownsme

I just can't seem to figure out how to uninstall the program due to a message the pops up saying the file path is not available or can't be found. If I knew more, I could probably just type in the path and get rid of it. I did get a reply from BH but did stuff in my real life and then worked on kicking out a couple of badges today for badge day so didn't check to see if I heard again from BH. I did a message too. I understand everyone's feelings and feel bad the way things are going also. But I keep hope...just in case.  angel19.gif

harley89

Lin that message possibly means the  program is somewhat un installed.  It will most likely take either re installing and hoping it goes right the next time. Or you will need to do a force uninstall. To do a forced uninstall requires another program. And those are want you to pay. 

mycatownsme

Oh, I see. Gee, I sure wish I had more computer skills. My son is due to come home this weekend and I hope he will know how to do this also.
Thanks for the info Harley.  tumbsup.gif Lin

harley89

Glad to help. Seen it many times myself. Which is why I only uninstall using Advanced System Care. (Paid) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview