PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:56:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

? About Bad Glitches

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa_aaron

I am wondering from you all I hope I get some replies on this. Texas Hold'em is the game I am talking about here. While you were playing have you ever raised all your money and gotten kicked out of a room. Or, someone else on the board to raise 0 and you lose even though the hand was most diffinutly you hand. I have sent pogo message after message about these problems. I have been a member since earlier 2001 and I am paying good money to conestly get cheated. Pogo says that it is impossible what I am saying is happening but why would I ask over and over again if it was inpossible. Hoping maybe some of my die hard pogo fans can either help me or at least honestly say yes this happened to me to.  Thanks again all for reading this. Teresa

Joe C

Quote from: teresa_aaron on March 10, 2012, 05:47:02 PM
I am wondering from you all I hope I get some replies on this. Texas Hold'em is the game I am talking about here. While you were playing have you ever raised all your money and gotten kicked out of a room. Or, someone else on the board to raise 0 and you lose even though the hand was most diffinutly you hand. I have sent pogo message after message about these problems. I have been a member since earlier 2001 and I am paying good money to conestly get cheated. Pogo says that it is impossible what I am saying is happening but why would I ask over and over again if it was inpossible. Hoping maybe some of my die hard pogo fans can either help me or at least honestly say yes this happened to me to.  Thanks again all for reading this. Teresa
OK

The reason this happens is when you have the table set up where the check box "Allow players to watch" is not checked. When you try to reset your stake and are at exactly zero, you will be forced to stand up. If you only have a two-player table and you are not allowing players to watch, you will get kicked out of the room.

The common set-ups for Poker are:
1) Play with Jokers Wild: Not Checked
2) Post Blind instead of Antes: Checked (but can be unchecked)
3) User forfeit timer: Unchecked when double browsing
4) Allow players to watch game: Checked
5) Mute All Watchers: Unchecked
6) Make Table Private: Checked
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

teresa_aaron

Some of the things you wrote do not apply to the no limits texas hold'em. Such as : Playing with Jokers not there. Post blind instead of antes not there. And, this happens in not only the normal Texas Hold'em but in the No limits Texas Hold'em so what do I do in this case Joe C.

Joe C

Quote from: teresa_aaron on March 10, 2012, 06:49:52 PM
Some of the things you wrote do not apply to the no limits texas hold'em. Such as : Playing with Jokers not there. Post blind instead of antes not there. And, this happens in not only the normal Texas Hold'em but in the No limits Texas Hold'em so what do I do in this case Joe C.
Well, then I am sorrry that my attempt to help you was unsatisfactory. The issue still remains allowing players to watch, which is important when you have to restake with zero tokens.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

teresa_aaron

I am very sorry I did not mean to put that the way that you took it. You were very helpful and I thank you for all that you have told me. I will work around some things and keep trying with you advice. And, I am not sure what you meant about restaking with 0 . That is not what I meant either. Sometimes I will bet lets say 2000 and the other person will somehow stake 0 and I always lose. Cause they staked 0 !! Teresa

ozcar

How about recording a game and when it happens, send the recording to Pogo (EA)?

teresa_aaron

How do I record the game while I am playing Ozcar

ozcar

I can't think of any off hand, but I'm sure some of these fine Pogocheats members can recommend a free screen recorder.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview