PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 11:43:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Helper

Started by snatcher,

Previous topic - Next topic

snatcher

Has anyone made a helper for the matchmaker auto yet?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bizach0620

I made one but I am not going to give it out cause then pogo can get it and change the game.  And I only works on my computer did not work on my bf's Sorry .

ILoveBananas

Quote from: Bizach0620 on July 17, 2004, 06:30:13 PM
I made one but I am not going to give it out cause then pogo can get it and change the game.  And I only works on my computer did not work on my bf's Sorry .

Neat  :)

kizzakad

there was a link for the perfect pair helper in another topic,, "perfect  pair beta is released."
and i tried it out and it worked really good.

heres the link..
CLick Here http://home.comcast.net/~sharpy400/index.html

ull find the helper in the "my files"

kizzakad

snatcher

i tried that helper but it still dont click new game , it just sits there. looking for a good one that clicks new game

gyrospinner

Please enough with the helpers lets encourage the programers to fix these autos rather than have them satisfied with others makeing macro helpers that a lot of us are unable to use no offence.
ok flame on !!!!!!

Homer

Isn't a beta version better than nothing? ??? The auto makers could wait to release the autos until they are perfect. Then what would you do? The programmers are trying to keep everyone happy which is not an easy thing to do. Their customers are dictating demand to them at this time and they are trying to keep the majority of their customers happy.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ILoveBananas

Quote from: Transponder7 on July 18, 2004, 10:28:45 AM
Please enough with the helpers lets encourage the programers to fix these autos rather than have them satisfied with others makeing macro helpers that a lot of us are unable to use no offence.
ok flame on !!!!!!

i 100% AGREE!

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

I think everyone should be thanking the programmers the ones who make the autos and the helpers they are really doing a good job trying to keep up with everyone taking up their time to help  us out instead of complaining so much take time out to say ty and good job because most of us couldn't do what they do or be as nice as they are when someone complains .......I for one ty all for the auto programs and the helper programs I know pogo is making things more difficult so its harder and takes longer to make them and I'm sure we all appreciate the time you take ........... ;D just my two cents

rcardone1

Bizach0620

I am with you Transponder7 100% that is also why I am not giving out the helper I made.  I only plan on using it untill the full version is out and wroking.

kizzakad

the pps helper works fine for me

Bizach0620

They work for me also but the people who make the programs need to fix them not reliy on people to make helpers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview