PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 11:57:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

List programs that work on embedded pogo games

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

I have two programs that work with embedded pogo games. Please list the programs that have worked for you on embedded pogo games.

Whomper 6.1 works
Thunderpopper 7.3 works
SpiderFighter 6.6 works
ZipeaksZolitaire 2.1 works

gran2x2

harley89

Did you do anything to maker WHomper 6.1 work. I cannot get it to install using Chrome. I can get it downloaded and installed using IE but it does not work. Not all the updated games are working. Read the comments.

gran2x2

If they work maybe if you list your info like what browser and windows you use it might help....

les

harley89
I downloaded it via Mayhem's link on anther post using chrome I had to work it around Nortons Internet securities to allow it. Then i used ie-9 to play it I did re size the window a little and it worked great..

Thanks for the link gran2x2

just don

Last I checked, pogo had over 35 games that are now embedded.  no-no.gif

I look at the 4 programs listed and recall the days when the updates were not only timely, but also did not require me to turn off my AV or re-size a window. I don't recall when I deleted them but I watch my BadgeHelp folder growing smaller and smaller every week, as I have no interest in even trying to update their programs anymore.

If it helps at all, I have finished ranking out in many pogo games and won every badge, since the switch to embedded format. And I never played any game by hand, always had a new young horse drag the plow to harvest the badges. tumbsup.gif

Mistyeyed

a lot of my autos when i go to use them,i keep getting a threat warning from my norton security,does anyone else get this type of notice and how do you work around it,i was worried i might be picking up a virus or something by using the auto..it does that on the    vaults of atlantis one,and the monopoly ones also a couple others..thanks

just don

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 05, 2012, 08:29:00 AM
a lot of my autos when i go to use them,i keep getting a threat warning from my norton security,does anyone else get this type of notice and how do you work around it,i was worried i might be picking up a virus or something by using the auto..it does that on the    vaults of atlantis one,and the monopoly ones also a couple others..thanks

I have used Norton for at least 10 years. It's only been over the past year and a half that the updates started raising flags with my AV program. My guess is that there is no reason to fear a virus, but again, I no longer have an interest in turning off my AV off or working around the warnings, let alone watching the program look for windows instead of playing the darn game. hysterical.gif

Kick the old horse a few times, delete the program, and find a new stable with horses that get the green light while downloading, and are young enough to know that looking at a window will not help play the game. hysterical.gif

harley89

Right there with you Don.  I watch to see what is updated and what really works.  By the way Phlinx update does not work.  And Don I believe you know as I do the embedded games are not a big issue  just like a few others on the forum.

gran2x2

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on April 05, 2012, 06:37:25 PM
Right there with you Don.  I watch to see what is updated and what really works.  By the way Phlinx update does not work.  And Don I believe you know as I do the embedded games are not a big issue  just like a few others on the forum.
I may even try out the updates one day. But not when I have to help out lots of people with lots of badges. Or when I need to play a game overnight. Or when I am at work.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview